u s amatuers

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wish I could make it Cookie. I wouldn't mind meeting you. Outside of the aiming forum I'd be willing to bet all of us could get along just fine, possibly even like each other. I'm going to try to make it to Derby City and the SBE in a few months though, so I hope we have a chance to say hey, maybe hit some pool balls or have a beer or two.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish I could make it Cookie. I wouldn't mind meeting you. Outside of the aiming forum I'd be willing to bet all of us could get along just fine, possibly even like each other. I'm going to try to make it to Derby City and the SBE in a few months though, so I hope we have a chance to say hey, maybe hit some pool balls or have a beer or two.

And Strokers has the best shrimp. Really nice pool hall.
Probably not making Derby this year and unfortunately i haven't been to SBE since i moved to florida 7 years ago. I have the itch though so i'll let you know if i decide to go. Lot's of old friends there i'd like to catch up with.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Don’t forget that the women start before then.

Freddie <~~~ watching the women

Is this for the US amateur championship? I payed to play in a qualifier once but ended up waiting at the wrong branch of a pool hall ; ) by the time a brotha learned there were 2 it was too late.