Understanding which Simonis cloth for next re-cover

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Cloth is no problem either, now the color, THAT is the problem, but there's plenty of cloth available to be purchased!!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
So you think its a possibility that someone will come up from NJ? The other issue is Cloth.
You can order Simonis Tournament Blue via retail outlets. I switched back to Championship Tour 30/30. I am not happy with how Simonis is handling the shortage: small dealers and mechanics GET NONE, unless you pre order "X" amount. BULLSHIT is what that is. I have been shoveling money into Simonis's pockets for most of my career. I dont like being treated like that and I can install Tour 30/30 properly, it plays very fast, is very comparable to 860 and they have their own CHAMP BLUE, that is basically t blue. Not to mention it does not have to be brought in via freight ship or AIR.... Championships factory is in ole Mexico!!

My my do I seem to have a lot to say today!! :)

TFT

P.s. I might use MAYBE 2-3 cuts of Simonis a month... Would not be hard to keep small people like me supplied. I dont have anywhere to hang a bolt or even a half.

1969mako

You can order Simonis Tournament Blue via retail outlets. I switched back to Championship Tour 30/30.
Where is this Simonis retail outlet that has Tournament Blue? I have my Debit card in hand. I would consider Championship tour as well, who has that? Again, I am looking for Tournament Blue.
Thanks.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then there's something wrong with your table if you can't do a 9 rail bank.
That's shooting the ball 9rails around the table. That's no issue. What YOU said was a 9 rail BANK. Two different shots pal. I tried banking a ball 9r's on the same table and didn't come close. That video was on a EIGHT foot also. I don't play on one. 9ft GC4 with ANDY988. Fast cloth. Faster than that superheave or whatever the fk it is.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That's shooting the ball 9rails around the table. That's no issue. What YOU said was a 9 rail BANK. Two different shots pal. I tried banking a ball 9r's on the same table and didn't come close. That video was on a EIGHT foot also. I don't play on one. 9ft GC4 with ANDY988. Fast cloth. Faster than that superheave or whatever the fk it is.
So, sending the cue ball 9 rails around the table don't involve asking the cue ball? Ok, you're right, just don't tell anyone else the cue ball isn't being banked at all, its just a straight shot😅🤣😂

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
A user posted a video of it like 3 pages ago, why are we still beating this dead horse??