Update on the Decider

randytabares

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone give an update on the final score for day 2 of the 8 ball? I was going to order it lost power due to fallen trees around my house. Damn Rain! lol. We need the rain anyway.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone give an update on the final score for day 2 of the 8 ball? I was going to order it lost power due to fallen trees around my house. Damn Rain! lol. We need the rain anyway.

Shane won 30 22. A friend told me earl was up 22 21... Scratched on the break and Shane ran 8 in a row

randytabares

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! Damn I wish my power didn't go out! Hopefully they will put the whole match on Dvd.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Shane won 30 22. A friend told me earl was up 22 21... Scratched on the break and Shane ran 8 in a row

Bingo. Shane shoved an ice block up Earl's seat when he found the sweet spot on the break. And he got the speed down on the table - was moving and planting the CB on a postage stamp. It was rather ... impressive. Earl played great, and was a blast to watch, shot an Accu-Stats 927 for crying out loud (Shane was @ 967).

I don't like Earl's end of it today... But I'll take 9 on the wire. I honestly think that's a fair line in 10 ball. I got 5 on the wire yesterday and felt pretty good when Earl was up 22 - 21. Then my blood pressure started to rise, to which I counteracted it with a rising BAC. But alas, nothing was going to stop The Kid!

This could be a clinic today... Looking forward to it.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
So has Earl been behaving or is he doing is normal whining while svb is at the table?

Earl was in rare form yesterday. Talking every second when Shane wasn't shooting, sometimes when he was, lol. But he was very positive for the most part - for Earl. At a couple points, when I cringed worrying he might go on tilt, he would make a funny and laugh. Shane may have said 5 words, Earl 50,000. Some was cryptically (is that a word?) insightful into the mind of Earl.

I'm looking forward to today's match. If you hadn't watched it yet, you might want to take 3 hours of your day today, and a few shillings and do so. Pool at its highest level and EARL!!! 4pm EST.

Rateking

King Lurker
Interesting read

These guys work their butts off to make this happen and you have guys that work to sabotage it. Despicable. Prolly "bad blood" here. I bet Jay Helfert would have a few words regarding this too.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl is practicing and talking a lot, explaining Shane's break I believe, getting ready for day 3 Ten Ball starting in a half hour.

Scratches on the practice break. "Shane's ball don't scratch. He does that all the time but his ball don't scratch."

I'm happy for Mark that this is going well. Not having to compete with free Bonus Ball was huge I imagine.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
These guys work their butts off to make this happen and you have guys that work to sabotage it. Despicable. Prolly "bad blood" here. I bet Jay Helfert would have a few words regarding this too.

I think that is just a link for returning PPV buyers. Not a link to watch free. Not sure though.

Ray

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I will be addressing this in the very near future. Really not cool to do something like this imo. I need to gather more facts .

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I will be addressing this in the very near future. Really not cool to do something like this imo. I need to gather more facts

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Heh, figures it would be Marty to post it initially. But I'm a little surprised TVMike spread it.

They didn't secure the pay per view link very well, and that makes this sort of inevitable,
but I still wish people had been decent enough not to spread it, to encourage someone to buy instead.
Think the only reason they made it less secure in the first place was to help out those
who were struggling with the payment process.

Absurd to steal it when the cost works out to about 3 dollars an hour.

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a douche move. A fellow streamer reposting a link to "steal" the stream. Daniel travels 900+ miles each way, sets up the stream, broadcasts the match to the best of his ability and some A-hole decides to steal from him and Mark. Coming from Marty this doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Coming from another streamer, how pathetic. There's no difference between this and the jackass that stole the cues from Omega last year. Theft is theft. Period.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased the 3 day event and can tell you that I more than got my money worth ! great job by the entire crew ! posting this link if it was in fact like he said; just plain sucks. The Mark and Daniel worked out a deal that was very reasonable for anyone to pay to watch. Guess it takes all kind to make this world go round.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
What a douche move. A fellow streamer reposting a link to "steal" the stream. Daniel travels 900+ miles each way, sets up the stream, broadcasts the match to the best of his ability and some A-hole decides to steal from him and Mark. Coming from Marty this doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Coming from another streamer, how pathetic. There's no difference between this and the jackass that stole the cues from Omega last year. Theft is theft. Period.

Yeah. If you walk into the 711 and the register is open you don't help yourself much less post on facebook to let your buddies know.

The streamers need all the help they can get to continue, believe me I know. If you think you can survive on advertising alone you are just kidding yourself. Been there, done that.

Ray

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Yeah. If you walk into the 711 and the register is open you don't help yourself much less post on facebook to let your buddies know.

The streamers need all the help they can get to continue, believe me I know. If you think you can survive on advertising alone you are just kidding yourself. Been there, done that.

Ray

I think I am still shocked that someone would let people know how to get it for free. Especially another streamer. I do not know how many people took advantage of the information that was given or how many other emails were sent out to friends with the information. I don't know if it cost me any money or lost me any money and to be honest as much as I need all the help and support I can get with these events that is not really the point. Maybe my feelings are a little hurt that someone I know would do that to me.

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I am still shocked that someone would let people know how to get it for free. Especially another streamer. I do not know how many people took advantage of the information that was given or how many other emails were sent out to friends with the information. I don't know if it cost me any money or lost me any money and to be honest as much as I need all the help and support I can get with these events that is not really the point. Maybe my feelings are a little hurt that someone I know would do that to me.

They both have AZB accounts. It'll be interesting to see if either one of them come in to defend their actions. I would guess they will not.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I agree 100%, thats as low as one can go!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They both have AZB accounts. It'll be interesting to see if either one of them come in to defend their actions. I would guess they will not.

They were both barred from here awile back, mite still be, if not this should do it for good!