updates on the 14.1 tourney at Stix?

dabarbr said:
1. Calvin Coker (also high run of 91)
2. Jose Parica
3. Frank Almanza

Great win for Calvin! I have not seen him in a long while, but I do know him to be a top notch straight pool player!

A good finish for yourself as well ;)
 
dabarbr said:
1. Calvin Coker (also high run of 91)
2. Jose Parica
3. Frank Almanza
And not too bad a result for 'the barber'. Congratulations on a two day grind. Was there Sat/ not Sun. I was surprised at the good turn out/I didn't
realize there were so many straight pool players in the area.

Congratulations also to Calvin Coker. 91 run - not too shabby.

Thanks to promoter Roger Tafoya (BREAKBALL promotions), Alex, his family and staff of STIX and Mike Piyasombun for keeping the tournament board updated.

There appears to be a renewed interest locally in the game of 14:1 fueled largely by Roger's efforts to rekindle interest in this classic game.

Thanks Roger.

3railkick/Bill
 
dabarbr said:
1. Calvin Coker (also high run of 91)
2. Jose Parica
3. Frank Almanza
Way to go Frank. You were kicking my ass when we were warming up, I'm glad you finished so high.
 
Back
Top