updates please

gregory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for those of us without access to the bcn, can someone give an update. i read that there are only 8 people left. who are they? who's matching up tonight? any updates are appreciated.

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I overheard on the comentary that Strickland had a good win en Bustamte also won.

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
gregory said:
for those of us without access to the bcn, can someone give an update. i read that there are only 8 people left. who are they? who's matching up tonight? any updates are appreciated.

Winners Side

Jose Parica vs. Charlie Williams
Tang Hoa vs. Alex Pagulayan

One-loss Side

Earl Strickland vs Ernesto Dominguez

Neils Feijen vs Troy Frank
Francisco Bustamante vs Andreas Roshkowski

Fleece3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gregory said:

Earl
Troy Frank
Alex
Parica
Bustamante
Tang Hoa
Charlie Williams
winner of Van Den Berg/ Ernesto Dominguez

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
berry said:
PLease update me if Nick won or lost

Nick lost. Bcn has indicated that Williams vs Parica is its 10 pm match, so they must have defeated Vandenberg and Ochoa.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
From what I can tell we have:

Winner's Side:

Williams vs. Parica (I lost to Parica 9-6 just two weeks ago at Shooters!)
Hoa vs. Pagulayan (I beat Hoa hill-hill a few weeks ago at HardTimes!)

One-Loss Side:

Frank vs. Bustamante
Strickland vs. Van den Berg

I think it is obvious from my comments above that I would have won this year's U.S. Open had I made the trip. It was very thoughtful of me not to go so as to give others a chance.

Please provide more updates folks for those of us who cannot watch!

Last edited:

Fleece3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sjm said:
Nick lost. Bcn has indicated that Williams vs Parica is its 10 pm match, so they must have defeated Vandenberg and Ochoa.

Ochoa lost to Strickland
Vndenberg lost to Ernesto Dominguez

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick played Ernest Dominquez in the one lost side. I now the score till 9-9, but then I didn't get any updates anymore...

MarkJS

Registered
Did I hear correctly from Scott that they're going to play the 5th/6th matches tonight? If so, PLEASE LET US SEE, Mr. SYKORA!! :)