US Open 9-ball updates thread..

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So no ko brothers, kevin cheng, Wu, and the other Chang,. About 6-7 Chinese/Taiwan 800+ fargo players.

No LeeVan, Raga, and Busty.

No Bergman.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am watching this You tube match now and one guy seems to have little clue what he is doing here, I hope for his sake that things get a little better for him.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott just lost on the streamed table to Albin, 9-0

Ah. Scott is a low A IMO. He's placed high and won a couple regional events when he was younger 20 years ago. I'm not sure if his son surpassed him yet. I think I last played his son 5 years ago when he was about 15.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Skybet Markets : https://m.skybet.com/pool/us-open-pool-championship/event/28240912 :

Judd Trump v Joe Magee​

US Open Pool Championship​

Monday 13th September 2021 21:00
Bets placed in accordance with our Market Rules
  • Match Betting​

Judd Trump1/6
    Joe Magee7/2
  1. Pool
  2. Judd Trump v Joe Magee
Skybet Markets : https://m.skybet.com/pool/us-open-pool-championship/event/28240913 :

Francesco Candela v Shane Van Boening​

US Open Pool Championship​

Monday 13th September 2021 21:45
Bets placed in accordance with our Market Rules
  • Match Betting​

Francesco Candela7/1
    Shane Van Boening1/16
  1. Pool
  2. Francesco Candela v Shane Van Boening

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott just lost on the streamed table to Albin, 9-0

Wow, I just rewinded the dazn stream and saw about 30 seconds of the S. Haas match. Man, I think the last time I saw him was 20 years ago. He looks completely different. How time flies!

Filler's first opponent is also a Philly local. I don't know him, but I saw he was wearing a shirt from Pete Fusco's pool room. I'm happy to see so many locals entered the tournament.

VVP

Registered
I thought Jeremy Sossei had signed up to play but I don’t see his name in the schedule. As I missing his name or did he drop out?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Can't believe it's on Sky Sports

Attachments

• DSC03742.JPG
    DSC03742.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 157

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Main stream is on DAZN. Need to purchase. With Mathroom controlling pro pool now the $100 per year or $20/month (and you can cancel) seems worth it. I did the whole year to get all the Mathroom events.
The boxing on DAZN is plenty reason enough to purchase a subscription.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
So no ko brothers, kevin cheng, Wu, and the other Chang,. About 6-7 Chinese/Taiwan 800+ fargo players.

No LeeVan, Raga, and Busty.

No Bergman.
Sucks Bergman isn't in the tourney, is he taking a break from things?