US Open 9-ball updates thread..

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it's funny, I really thought it was Nick Shulman, but then thought it couldn't be since he normally does poker commentary.

But i guess it is him
Speaking of poker, John Hennigan is in the field. Known as Cornflakes he was the top backpacket 9 ball Philly player (not counting the actual pro's like Jimmy Fusco) before quitting pool in the 90's to play poker full time.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane's body language and facial expressions sure are a lot more positive when he's up 8-0
Then at 8-2:

SVB82face.png

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s interesting that in Vegas a few days ago everyone - players, refs, audience - was masked, but here in New Jersey it looks like almost no one is.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Alex Pagulayan vs Gary Serrano on deck on the main table. Gary has 616 Fargo with 425 robustness.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Being on the TV table is gonna work in his favor until he faces a “name” opponent IMO.
I just hope Matchroom goes all in on the hype and puts Earl vs Judd on Table 1 if it gets there.

Judd will get the real pool experience then.

We shoot balls down the rails.

We also fly off the rails.

EDIT: Kidding aside, that'd probably get more views than the final.

BlueRaider

Registered
I just hope Matchroom goes all in on the hype and puts Earl vs Judd on Table 1 if it gets there.

Judd will get the real pool experience then.

We shoot balls down the rails.

We also fly off the rails.

EDIT: Kidding aside, that'd probably get more views than the final.
I think that match would probably break 1 million views on YouTube.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
The seeded slaughtering continues with Alex winning 9-1. Kristina up 6-4 in her match.

Last edited: