US Open 9-ball updates thread..

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is bizarre. It is still stage 1 but why do they have race to 11 today and first 2 days matches were race to 9?
Winners Round 2 and Losers Round 3 is now race to 11 while earlier rounds were race to 9.
I have never seen double elimination brackets with 2 different races :LOL:

race11.JPG

race11 bt.JPG

losers rd3 - Copy.JPG

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Only consolation for Corey was that it was winner's side. Dennis looked like he was hitting balls at a pool room waiting for lunch to get delivered.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
filler has made some sick shots against sanjin too. i think he is very well calibrated for a repeat of 2019. and tight pockets favors him just like it does dennis

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only consolation for Corey was that it was winner's side. Dennis looked like he was hitting balls at a pool room waiting for lunch to get delivered.
I love it when he plays like that, without a care in the world. That's when he's most dangerous.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The great poker player John Hennigan just got knocked out by Sullivan Clark. I still think Clark is the same guy who was hustling up big action in the Philippines two or three years ago. He knocked off just about everyone he played. Of course he avoided the Pinoy champions.

Who is Mickey Krause who just beat Billy Thorpe?

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
The great poker player John Hennigan just got knocked out by Sullivan Clark. I still think Clark is the same guy who was hustling up big action in the Philippines two or three years ago. He knocked off just about everyone he played. Of course he avoided the Pinoy champions.

Who is Mickey Krause who just beat Billy Thorpe?
Had not heard of him yet, but his Fargo is 734 compared to Billy's 773 so it's not totally out of left field, if not a bit unexpected.

jaywheel

Registered
Thorpe, Pagulayan losing this morning. Filler and especially Shaw working really hard to get the W. Morra about to lose, trailing 10-6.