US Open 9-ball updates thread..

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
7-0. To be fair to Judd, Shaw is playing 800+ Fargo pool right now. Which of course includes severely punishing opponents mistakes.

Yeah Shaw seems to be playing almost perfect, and would probably run over anyone right now.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Each time Judd makes a mistake, it costs him at least 2 racks. 9-0 in favor of Shaw.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bet365 go:
Shaw 4/9 / 1.44 / -225
Trump 13/8 / 2.63 / 163

If you think it's certain then 4/9 is a cracking price. How much are you going to put on?

i bet enough to cover the streaming cost and a nice steak dinner. looking good right now

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
No way an Englishman could go down 11-0 to a Scotsman, so Judd pulls one over to make it 9-1.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Judd taking it in stride, and gives off a big smile as the crowd cheers his first win of the match.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Earl wins his match.

An interesting matchup between Oi and Denis Grabe is up on a non streamed table.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"new" spaniard delgado looking promising, beating atencio 11-2. delgado won against danny olsen and badar alawahdi before. i had never heard of him.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Yapp's going to send Filler to a loser side leading 10:4. If so Filler vs Strickland is a possible match for staying alive.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
My guess is that this is a honeing exercise for Trump. Going into the real Money events it's good to know humility.

stevelomako

Things could be worse
Silver Member
But we're unlike most other sports -- you can only compare us to other sports where the prize money is as low.

In pool you need the dead money if you're shooting for a high number of entries. It's that simple.

Lou Figueroa

That won’t matter when “The Hancock” gets underway.

Everyone will be saying “the open what??!”

It’ll take a true champion to win “The Hancock Cup”