US Open PPV schedule<<<<<<<

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody thinks that the choice of matches on the TV table is questionable so far. Those matches are not very viewer-attractive :)

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Anybody thinks that the choice of matches on the TV table is questionable so far. Those matches are not very viewer-attractive :)

Hopkins and Kiamco was terrible. Daulton and Boyes turned into a gong show.

I can see how some people might think throwing the old pros on the TV table is a good idea but seriously no one wants to watch a guy like Hopkins chop up like crazy because he has not played pro pool in the last couple of decades. Daulton is a similar story.

While we watched Boyes dismantle a guy who has not played much in the last decade we missed a chance to see Earl and Jung Lin Chang, Sky beat Yu Lun Chang, Martin Daigle upset Neils Feijen in a hill hill thriller, ect...

The choices for the first two evening matches are great though, Alex and Kazakis should be awesome and SVB vs Gomez should be interesting.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya so far disappointed in the TV tables matches yesterday and today
We need either closer matches with players of about same skill level or bigger monsters
So many good matches going on now
Dennis v Nam is not close. Right now the "men killer" the Korr Express will be good to watch. She is mowing down her next victim Blackburn 9-1
Interrestingly, probably the biggest upset (in terms of Fargorate) was Blackburn beating Billy Thorpe (about 100+ Fargorate points apart) yesterday

These are good matches some of which should be on stream -
Shaw v Babica
Thorsten v Alcaide
Chang Yu Lung v Sky
Earl V Chang Jung Lin
Corr v Blackburn

Oscar v Nick Eko
Li He Wen v Hsu
Alex v Alex
Little Ko v Corey
Kevin Cheng v Fransciso Sanchez Ruiz
Gomez v SVB
Sossei v NVB

:grin-square:

We need either closer matches with players of about same skill level or bigger monsters
Dennis v Nam is not close. Right now the "men killer" the Korr Express will be good to watch. She is mowing down her next victim Blackburn 9-1
Interrestingly, probably the biggest upset (in terms of Fargorate) was Blackburn beating Billy Thorpe (about 100+ Fargorate points apart) yesterday

Shaw v Babica
Thorsten v Alcaide
Chang Yu Lung v Sky
Earl V Chang Jung Lin
Corr v Blackburn

Oscar v Nick Eko
Li He Wen v Hsu
Alex v Alex
Little Ko v Corey
Gomez v SVB
Sossei v NVB

I think the matches on the tv table have been very poorly selected and I would have bought some ppv but hated the matchups :boring:

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. I agree. No matches that made me want to buy the stream yet. Hope that changes.

KMRUNOUT

The 2 evening matches are better than the previous ones today and yesterday. Getting ready to buy tonight's stream.

Hope they put the next Karen Corr match on the live stream.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member

Shaw v Babica
Thorsten v Alcaide
Chang Yu Lung v Sky
Earl V Chang Jung Lin
Corr v Blackburn

Oscar v Nick Eko
Li He Wen v Hsu
Alex v Alex
Little Ko v Corey
Gomez v SVB
Sossei v NVB

Little Ko vs Corey would be awesome. Nick vs Oscar should be a great battle. Alex vs Alex is going to be a good one.

SVB vs Gomez is not actually a great match. Roberto does not shoot like he used to and SVB will likely win fairly comfortably. If we miss Little Ko vs Corey or Nick Eko vs Oscar to see SVB drill Gomez that will be a shame.

They tend to try to mix people up and not show the same player too many times. Little KO and SVB are going to play each other in the next round if they both win and that is the match that everyone will want to see.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a way to get rid of this annoying hum ????? its driving me nuts... thanks

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
seriously my 10 year- old cousin could make a better website than this 20 year-old Accu-Stats website, why this website is still in 19th century?

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My post from another thread.
One advice for the organizer.
You are the one who set up the match schedule, look at the bracket. If one session has few good matches and others don't, then you may try to reschedule one or two interesting matches to make sure the TV are full of good matches. You have the whole bracket so don't say you can't improvise it. Easiest way to do if the bracket is too confusing is list all the matches for the day and pick from it.

Is this incompetence caused by the fact that the "supposed" tournament director was not there anymore ?

This US Open is even a bigger joke than other years, unbelievably bad organization.