Us open: the last three matches of the tournament was god level pool

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Level of play through the roof

The level of play and caliber of player was at it's best this year.

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish this event could be on one of 700 sport channels. Such an amazing event it's a shame more can't see it.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
It's really too bad that this isn't televised. Shane is a story for the ages. Jayson, Dennis, Chang and Shane put on some of the best pool every played.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The level of play and caliber of player was at it's best this year.

I think a lot of that is because it's now WPA points event and the Asian envasion helped raise the level of play they have had scattered presence before never realy faired well but this yr there was so many I think they became more comfortable with the surroundings and thier play was closer to how they perform in WPA events and I think the field level raised a notch or 2 because of it ,

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think a lot of that is because it's now WPA points event and the Asian envasion helped raise the level of play they have had scattered presence before never realy faired well but this yr there was so many I think they became more comfortable with the surroundings and thier play was closer to how they perform in WPA events and I think the field level raised a notch or 2 because of it ,

Definitely agree, competition has forged the fire.