Usually Unique HUEBLER cue

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I haven't seen a Huebler remotely like this, or a logo quite like this. But there may be an explanation. I think that's an epoxy finish. They peel and crack off like this over time. Bob Meucci worked for Huebler for a time in between BMC cues and Meucci. He may have made this and that may have been the logo he used. Look at the coated wrap. I think they got the year wrong, 1974 or 1975.

I kind of think it's legit.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
I haven't seen a Huebler remotely like this, or a logo quite like this. But there may be an explanation. I think that's an epoxy finish. They peel and crack off like this over time. Bob Meucci worked for Huebler for a time in between BMC cues and Meucci. He may have made this and that may have been the logo he used. Look at the coated wrap. I think they got the year wrong, 1974 or 1975.

I kind of think it's legit.

I was thinking NO WAY until I saw Tate's post.. Now I'm not sure.. I would tend to go with Chris on this one..

poolcrazy

Huebler Collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Not a meucci huebler

I can tell you is isn't one of the cue that was built while Bob worked in Pauls shop
the bumper would have been a black pill bumper not the standard red one. Also some of the materials used in the cue were not used in the shop until early 90s
as for the logo ive seen a few like it but not many. the cue started out as a Stained Hitter and had the inlays added and those were made in 91. I can tell you is isn't in any brochure other than the blank being a SH cue.
Terry

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I can tell you is isn't one of the cue that was built while Bob worked in Pauls shop
the bumper would have been a black pill bumper not the standard red one. Also some of the materials used in the cue were not used in the shop until early 90s
as for the logo ive seen a few like it but not many. the cue started out as a Stained Hitter and had the inlays added and those were made in 91. I can tell you is isn't in any brochure other than the blank being a SH cue.
Terry

Thanks Terry. For you guys Terry knows more about Huebler's than anybody.