Venture Capitalist

Falcon Eddie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for someone willing to help finance a great opportunity here in Key West, Fl. I have the equipment for an up scale Billiard / Pool Room. And a turn key place. The only place that was in operation closed . Not due to economics but lack of caring.
Key West is a strong tourist driven city with local demographics to match. Any serious inquires welcome . Business plan available upon confidentiality agreement. No other place in the Florida Keys !!

Pm. or call 305-924-2852
Edward

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Mark Moore was looking to invest some money into a poolroom. He was getting all of the skinny from Greg Sullivan this past Ultimate 10 Ball Championship, WHICH brings to mind: If I am not mistaken, Diamond Billiards has a no money down deal for pool room owners.

Just a thought or two.

There are lots of things you could do worse than partnering up with the likes of Falcon Eddie.

JoeyA

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Key West is an ideal spot for a room. Walking up and down Duvall and surrounding streets with ALL of that street traffic, it's IDEAL for a nice upscale room.

I know when I was there last year, if there was a room --- I would have been in it.

Good luck -- if you get the money, I think it's a high % venture IF you open it either ON or VERY close to the main drag. Otherwise, you're relying on locals and there aren't enough there.

Dave

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Key West is an awful place for a pool room.

I have been there, can't count the times, and used to have a house on Fat Deer Key, and Marathon. There literally isn't a place further away from anywhere else to get to, so you wouldn't be looking to do any upscale added black tie tournaments.

It would have to be food and pool, and there are already way too many food places around conch.

As far as per hour pricing, it would have to be really high, and tourists aren't going to care about a very nice new Diamond, or a table from the local swimming pool/deck accessories/pool table place.

What would your approach be to drive business in?

Falcon Eddie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark Moore was looking to invest some money into a poolroom. He was getting all of the skinny from Greg Sullivan this past Ultimate 10 Ball Championship, WHICH brings to mind: If I am not mistaken, Diamond Billiards has a no money down deal for pool room owners.

Just a thought or two.

There are lots of things you could do worse than partnering up with the likes of Falcon Eddie.

JoeyA

Thanks Joey. I have equipment now but will be adding some coin -ops as well. If you talk to him and there is interest let me know.
Eddie

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
What's it cost to insure the business in this neck of the woods. Does the investor have housing included?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Can't beat that man. And maybe Jimmy Buffet will drop in once in a while and pick up the old guitar that you have waiting for him.

Probably a lot of parrot heads around the area.