Verizon iPhone 5 32gig

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have a factory unlocked iPhone 5 that came from Verizon it's like brand new and has never been out of the case since bought new it is a black 32gig ill take $800 Obo I might do a trade on something like a nice case or a cue . The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm an android guy and want the note 2 that gets released on the 27th

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I have a factory unlocked iPhone 5 that came from Verizon it's like brand new and has never been out of the case since bought new it is a black 32gig ill take $800 Obo I might do a trade on something. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm an android guy and want the note 2 that gets released on the 27th

That is the only way you could "sell" this on a pool forum is via trade for something pool related.

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
The only way you can post it is for trade on billiard related items. I have done it a few times. Just did as a matter of fact and made a good trade.

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Feel free to delete post figured it was ok to trade on here but after some o the replys feel free to delete thread thanks

DrOnePocket

Banned
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Feel free to delete post figured it was ok to trade on here but after some o the replys feel free to delete thread thanks

You have guys that just joined on your arse bro. lol

Just change the wording to trade for cue or best offer. As many transactions as you have done, I don't see what the fuss is about

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the forum police

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
So it's totally unlocked and won't be locked again if someone upgrades the firmware? Meaning the unlock isn't reliant on jailbreak?

Hmmm...could be keen. What kind of cues would you be interested in a trade for?

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thanks y'all yeah when Verizon got the phones all of them were unlocked. I'm interested In nice cases or open to cue offers

joyren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just wondering it you got it factory unlock from Verizon, meaning any micro sim from any network would simply run right?, what specific cues your looking for?