Veterans

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please excuse this intrusion into the Main Forum.

I opened a thread in the NPR Forum entitled "Veterans - Report." This is an open invitation to all of the veterans here at AZB to sign in. All I ask is your AZB handle, your branch and your term of service.

Respectfully,
Boxcar US Army 1967 - 1970

Last edited:

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The NPR is for Non Pool Related. You apologize for intruding, but you do it anyway. Which means you don't give a shit ,you are just playing nice, nice.
Why did you feel the need to bring it to the Main Forum? Also, what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Why do you want service dates, and branch of service, I find this very suspicious, and ask that it be sent back where it belongs.
To all veterans, I thank you for your service , this is not meant as a slight to any of you.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm one of those people who believes that it's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission. I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me.

Thank you for your service.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
The NPR is for Non Pool Related. You apologize for intruding, but you do it anyway. Which means you don't give a shit ,you are just playing nice, nice.
Why did you feel the need to bring it to the Main Forum? Also, what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Why do you want service dates, and branch of service, I find this very suspicious, and ask that it be sent back where it belongs.
To all veterans, I thank you for your service , this is not meant as a slight to any of you.
Of course it's a slight. We're pool enthusiasts and veterans. It belongs more in the main forum than the NPR...

Jaden

^^^^^ USMC Security Forces 93-94(medical discharge) USN 2000-2006 (Intelligence

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We all served, as you know, to preserve his freedom to express what he wished to and make whatever totally harmless minor misstep -- and for your freedom to vociferously express your indignation at his perceived misstep. It's all good. Let's enjoy to the fullest the few cosmic seconds we've been granted to exist on this remote spinning rock.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I started threads on November 10th to wish the Marine Corps happy birthday, and yesterday for Veterans Day. Are you going to Flame my ass too? What are you the Forum police?

There is so much more I want to say to you... But I'll hold my tongue for now.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I feel certain things belong in all the forums....Christmas, New Year, Easter, ...etc
November 11 is one of those.
I like a lot of your posts....but not 100% of them...hell, I don’t like all of mine.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I started threads on November 10th to wish the Marine Corps happy birthday, and yesterday for Veterans Day. Are you going to Flame my ass too? What are you the Forum police?

There is so much more I want to say to you... But I'll hold my tongue for now.
Please, speak your mind . We are all friends here.