Video: Johnny Archer DCC Straight Pool Challenge (41 & 50)

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I tried uploading this video to Google, and I've been waiting 4 days for them to process it -

:confused:

For now, screw Google.

:(

I went ahead and loaded it up to Veoh -there you can see a 5 minute preview, and if you download the Veoh-TV - you can watch the entire thing.

The VeohTV is a free download, and pretty cool (IMO).

Here is the link to the video:

Johnny Archer 41 and 50 ball Run

Though these runs are not high, Johnny makes some very nice tactical moves - break outs - and follows some flawless patterns. The numbers don't reflect it, but its some good 14.1 - trust me.

As an added bonus, if you watch the entire video, you can watch the top of the screen and see Alex Pagulayan shoot a 15 and out in the one pocket challenge.

I have a few more videos that I plan on uploading later this week - 1 more of Johnny Archer (56), a 98 by Thorsten Hohmann, and a few nice runs by Bob Hunter.
 
Thanks Mr. Sapolis.
For all you do, this Bud's for you.:)
 

Attachments

  • 30_budweiser.jpg
    30_budweiser.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 383
Blackjack said:
As an added bonus, if you watch the entire video, you can watch the top of the screen and see Alex Pagulayan shoot a 15 and out in the one pocket challenge.

Was this Alex's 15 and out in his last rack that cost Jay his bet?
 
PoolBum said:
Was this Alex's 15 and out in his last rack that cost Jay his bet?

I'm not sure - I haven't asked Jay about it,

but this is what Alex had to say...

.
.
.
.
.

Alex_fist_pump.jpg
 
Blackjack said:
Though these runs are not high, Johnny makes some very nice tactical moves - break outs - and follows some flawless patterns. The numbers don't reflect it, but its some good 14.1 - trust me.
Thanks Blackjack!

I just saw Johnny's 50-ball run. These video clips with commentary adds a whole new dimension to teaching us the finer points of playing straight pool.
 
Back
Top