Viking Tour Receives $1,000,000 Contract

MikeJanis

Banned
Edited to include the PR: Here it is:
http://www.insidepoolmag.com/billia...r-signs-million-dollar-deal-200805016132.html

Look for the full Press Release coming in your favorite Magazine and Billiard Web News site.

The PR was sent to all billiard magazines and web sites at 5:20pm today.

The impact of this sponsorship will secure the Viking Tours, players, sponsors and room owners needs for the many years to come.

If you had any doubt about what I ( The Viking Tour and Viking Cues) are trying to accomplish for our sport, I hope this will change your mind. Look for many other new and exciting things to come from the Viking Tour and Viking Cue Mfg., Inc. in this and the many years to come.

Thanks,

Mj




The below links are not the PR announcement.. I'm just plugging the Shirts and Healthcare along with the big news thats coming.

Buy Viking Tour Shirts Here:
**NEW** COLOR T-Shirts /Short or Long Sleeve available from the Viking Tour http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=97036

Read About the Viking Tour New Health Care Program Here:
Viking Billiards Tour Offers Health Insurance http://www.insidepoolmag.com/billia...our-offers-health-insurance-200804276115.html
 
Last edited:
OH SNAP! Congrats Mike!

Edit: I have to say given the magnitude of this announcement I'm astonished your post is standard size, font, bold, color, etc... Where's the flair?
 
Congratulations!


Mike (The million dollar man) Janis! :D

Has a nice ring to it, no?
 
Congratulations to Mike Janis! That is wonderful news. For all the work you put into this racket, it has finally paid off!

Now I am bummed, though, because I cannot find any details. I am sure it will be forthcoming. With AzBilliards Main Page down, I am lost.

Billiards Digest -- http://www.billiardsdigest.com -- has no mention of it yet.

Pool and Billiards Magazine -- http://www.poolmag.com -- has no mention of it yet.

InsidePOOL Magazine -- http://www.insidepoolmage.com -- has a lot of white space at the top of the front page. I scrolled down to the bottom, but there was no mention of it yet.

On the Break News -- http://www.onthebreaknews.com -- has no mention of it yet.

Come on, Mike. Give us a little peak at what is forthcoming, for the inquiring minds! :p

JAM
 
JAM said:
Congratulations to Mike Janis! That is wonderful news. For all the work you put into this racket, it has finally paid off!

Now I am bummed, though, because I cannot find any details. I am sure it will be forthcoming. With AzBilliards Main Page down, I am lost.

Billiards Digest -- http://www.billiardsdigest.com -- has no mention of it yet.

Pool and Billiards Magazine -- http://www.poolmag.com -- has no mention of it yet.

InsidePOOL Magazine -- http://www.insidepoolmage.com -- has a lot of white space at the top of the front page. I scrolled down to the bottom, but there was no mention of it yet.

On the Break News -- http://www.onthebreaknews.com -- has no mention of it yet.

Come on, Mike. Give us a little peak at what is forthcoming, for the inquiring minds! :p

JAM

This shouldn't be suprising the billiard world is a slow on the uptake, especially when it comes to updating websites. But hey Mike congrats! Can't wait till you get to the west coast!
 
JAM said:
Congratulations to Mike Janis! That is wonderful news. For all the work you put into this racket, it has finally paid off!

Now I am bummed, though, because I cannot find any details. I am sure it will be forthcoming. With AzBilliards Main Page down, I am lost.

Billiards Digest -- http://www.billiardsdigest.com -- has no mention of it yet.

Pool and Billiards Magazine -- http://www.poolmag.com -- has no mention of it yet.

InsidePOOL Magazine -- http://www.insidepoolmage.com -- has a lot of white space at the top of the front page. I scrolled down to the bottom, but there was no mention of it yet.

On the Break News -- http://www.onthebreaknews.com -- has no mention of it yet.

Come on, Mike. Give us a little peak at what is forthcoming, for the inquiring minds! :p

JAM


Hell with the web sites!!!

This news should be on ESPN or the Golf Channel or something!!!
 
JAM said:
Congratulations to Mike Janis! That is wonderful news. For all the work you put into this racket, it has finally paid off!

Now I am bummed, though, because I cannot find any details. I am sure it will be forthcoming. With AzBilliards Main Page down, I am lost.

Billiards Digest -- http://www.billiardsdigest.com -- has no mention of it yet.

Pool and Billiards Magazine -- http://www.poolmag.com -- has no mention of it yet.

InsidePOOL Magazine -- http://www.insidepoolmage.com -- has a lot of white space at the top of the front page. I scrolled down to the bottom, but there was no mention of it yet.

On the Break News -- http://www.onthebreaknews.com -- has no mention of it yet.

Come on, Mike. Give us a little peak at what is forthcoming, for the inquiring minds! :p

JAM

Jam, while it is HUGE news and nothing less than spectacular even the PR is a little vague. This was done on purpose because this news is what will open the door to many other new things we will be announcing in the near future. Please when reading it rest assured that there is much more to the story than just this 1 PR or for that matter than the last 2 PR's. The other being the Health Insurance PR.

Mj
 
JAM said:
Congratulations to Mike Janis!

Come on, Mike. Give us a little peak at what is forthcoming, for the inquiring minds! :p

JAM

OK, since you asked so politely. Here is a snip from the 1st 2 lines from the PR but note, it is not the complete.

Never mind. I changed my mind.
 
Last edited:
Now the real work starts. You've worked your hynie off for years and your persistence is bearing fruit. Not many...or any can or did hold up to all the NO's before they got a yes in the billiard world, you did, hope you have a great support group with your task ahead. Congrats again and again, and I hope the industry (BCA) will show support of your accomplishment, did your recent meeting with the board have some impact?:)
 
MikeJanis said:
OK, since you asked so politely. Here is a snip from the 1st 2 lines from the PR but note, it is not the complete.

Never mind. I changed my mind.

Shucks. That's too bad.

Everything always seems to be hush-hush with pool stuff. I was hoping we'd get a little thrill of the upcoming events. :p

JAM
 
Thanks for all of your hard work and the tireless hours spent working and conducting these tours.

Good luck and best regards now and in the future.:D
 
Way to go Mike! I will enter the Monore N.C. Open event on 6/7 and also will register for the Amateur event on the 8th....just in case I might get knocked out of the Open! (-:

Great work!

Jim
 
Congratulations to you and Viking, and hoping for great tournaments over the next 10 years!
 
Back
Top