Vintage Earl... In Case You Missed It...

PoolSharkAllen said:
Wow! That was classic Earl. If I recollect correctly, Earl was reprimanded for what he did, however, I think he got off with a slap on the wrist. He should have been disqualified.

I think that anybody should be allowed to break their cue into a thousand peaces - any time (right after their shot), any place. Afterall, this is billiards we are talking about, right? :D

BTW, I have sometimes thought about breaking my cue and I'll tell you what. If I had missed a shot that simple in the Mosconi Cup I would have broken my cue too.

Maybe Earl should shave his head the next time :D
 
whitewolf said:
I think that anybody should be allowed to break their cue into a thousand peaces - any time (right after their shot), any place. Afterall, this is billiards we are talking about, right? :D

BTW, I have sometimes thought about breaking my cue and I'll tell you what. If I had missed a shot that simple in the Mosconi Cup I would have broken my cue too.

Maybe Earl should shave his head the next time :D

Wolf.....don't you know by now that Earl "The Pearl" Strickland has to be ""PERFECT"" in EVERYBODIES eyes. Also that "HE" is "NOT ALLOWED" to get "MAD ANYMORE". Or else "HE"gets "CRUSIFIED" in the "PRESS" and "FORUMS". YEAH RIGHT......GIVE THE MAN A BREAK PEOPLE. HE IS ONLY FREAKING HUMAN......AND BY THE WAY.:mad: "YES I AM YELLING"..:mad: ..:mad: JUST PISSES ME OFF THAT PEOPLE KEEP DRAGGING THIS SH*T UP JUST TO TRASH HIM. Enough already...THIS TAPE HAS BEEN POSTED A COUPLE OF TIMES ON HERE ALREADY..............................MIKE
 
Back
Top