Wait list for a sugartree?

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
Was wondering if anybody know how long eric's wait list for a cue..was wanting to get a cue to match my player .. but was wanting something real simple....thanks in advance
nathan

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric is not taking new orders last time I talked to him. Have you email him?

Last edited:

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
I emailed him a few months ago and he told me he was not taking orders any the present time.

qguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
his wait list has been delayed for several years.. blame AZ on this as he has been posting here lately :D

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
My only problem is there's only 24hrs in a day, and 365 days in a year. Sorry if I seem slow or even inaccessible at times. Cues aren't my number one priority in life. The last 5 years has been a very busy time for me. My wife is active duty military and in this time of war she's gone a lot. We have a teenage daughter who just got her driver's license & a young boy who's about to start kindergarten. Without momma here to share these responsibilities, I get little time for anything else. And aside from being away from my wife a lot, I have not a single complaint. When I began taking orders for cues, we had only the girl & we were both home almost all the time. I had time for cues. But shortly after giving birth to our son, things heated up on the battlefront & required more of our time. We tried managing it but found it emotionally too tough for all of us so I got out of the military to be a dad & husband. She retires soon & we'll live happily ever after. But for now I have priorities that trump cues. I hope everybody waiting can understand. And if not, that's ok, too. I understand.

HDR10

HR Custom Cues
Silver Member
for now I have priorities that trump cues. I hope everybody waiting can understand. And if not, that's ok, too. I understand.
"IF" they dont understand they could all suck lemons 24-7 for a month!!!!you do fine cue work but,Im dang sure your a great Dad/Hubby!!!!!I bow to you sir and dream of one day shaking your hand.....................Herbert Rhudy-Dad,Husband,cue repairman/aspiring cuemaker

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My only problem is there's only 24hrs in a day, and 365 days in a year. Sorry if I seem slow or even inaccessible at times. Cues aren't my number one priority in life. The last 5 years has been a very busy time for me. My wife is active duty military and in this time of war she's gone a lot. We have a teenage daughter who just got her driver's license & a young boy who's about to start kindergarten. Without momma here to share these responsibilities, I get little time for anything else. And aside from being away from my wife a lot, I have not a single complaint. When I began taking orders for cues, we had only the girl & we were both home almost all the time. I had time for cues. But shortly after giving birth to our son, things heated up on the battlefront & required more of our time. We tried managing it but found it emotionally too tough for all of us so I got out of the military to be a dad & husband. She retires soon & we'll live happily ever after. But for now I have priorities that trump cues. I hope everybody waiting can understand. And if not, that's ok, too. I understand.

Hi Eric:

I fully understand where you are coming from. You are a great person.

Best regards,

Mike

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spouses Serve Also

Having served in the military, I understand how much military families sacrifice when their loved one's are deployed. Some people don't see the times when the responsibilities all shift to one parent. Or when the kids (toddlers and teens) don't really grasp why the parent has to leave. The entire dynamics of a family shifts. Some kids resent the parent for leaving and some kids resent a parent for staying. Then, after a year, the parent returns and the entire dynamic shifts yet again. I, for one, commend you for putting your children and your country first.

Daren

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member

Well said Eric, sometimes life, family and other responsibilities have to come first. While we love cue building, it never comes before family, or keeping the home. My life has calmed down ALOT in the last month, but for the last year it was a nail biter, damn near lost my home, so I know where you are comming from.

Jake Bagoodi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I was military I was single and life was strict aboard ship but I got to see the world. When we got leave, party hardy hardy. That was until my Captain mast. Ouch

One thing that that I noticed was how dudes that were married and had family were given prefer tratment. At the time it pissed me off.

After reading this stuff and now having rasied my family I can see how hard it is.

Cue making must take back seat. Espcially if it is you hobby.