Want to learn 3 cushion billiards

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Looking to learn 3 cushion billiards in the Tampa Bay Area. Willing to travel some distance if necessary. Anyone know of anybody and anywhere a person can learn on a local table? Any help appreciated.
You need to leave now. Go straight to Medellin where they have 40 players that ave 1. or above. go to master club and they have 6 or more teachers. Lessons are less than 10 bucks for an hour. You can stay 1 month for 1000 bucks, and you will learn.
There is another room in belen and the owner speaks english and is an excellent teacher. He gives you a diagram so you can see what he is telling you.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Easier than being an expat...you're a fool

...if you don't watch the SHIT out of this channel. Blomdahl is narrating all the billiards stuff I've seen and he is literally the best commentator ever.

THANK YOU, KOZOOM

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Wow 9ball on kozoom, geez it's a shame how it's gone to poop over some guys wanting to make better money in Korea

jjspelman

Easier than being an expat...you're a fool

...if you don't watch the SHIT out of this channel. Blomdahl is narrating all the billiards stuff I've seen and he is literally the best commentator ever.

THANK YOU, KOZOOM
I found kozoom on YouTube a week ago. Great stuff on there and the animated diagrams they create after some shots is great.