We did smoothest stroke. Now nicest over all game?

floridaboy24

Registered
I was just sitting here watching Corey Deuel play Troy Frank and im just amazed at how easy Corey can make the game look sometimes. He stokes the ball so clean and moves it in ways that are mesmerizing to watch. Another of my personal favorites is Marlon Manalo. He also has the ability to pull of shots that can definately make you scratch your head in wonder. Just want to hear some other opinions. Thanks everyone for you input and i really have been enjoying being a part of the forum.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My choice in no order are Mike Segel Efren Reyes Marlon Malaldo Mika Corey Duel John Smit or how ever you spell his last name Ralf Suqet and to tired to list more

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
Chao Fong-pang puts together a remarkable game. His consistently near-perfect position play is always enjoyable to watch.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I'd like to go with John Schmidt here. He's obviously one of the kings of straight pool, but has the shotmaking and break to win a US Open and Reno Open 9-ball events. Word has it his 1p is pretty strong too. Sounds pretty well-rounded to me. Certainly Sigel and Nick Varner deserve mention here also.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
I still like The Miz: he kicked very well, ran the patterns like anybody, and moved brilliantly from everything I've seen. He also really enjoyed the game and that helped him handle competitive pressure. :)

mannydawg

Registered
efren reyes, any cue game he plays he does excellent in. 9 ball, 8 ball, one pocket, three cushion. you get the point. not a power player but a fines player i say.

floridaboy24

Registered
I also would like to mention Buddy Hall for his acceptionally good cue ball control and i just recently started to see clips of Toby Sweet and i gota say im really impressed by his game as well. Love to hear all you guys responses and if anyone has any good stories as well that would be really cool too.