We don't allow multiple accounts

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
On the forum I think a warning system is allowed.

To explain it for the explorers on AZB interpretation of the law, I am not able to do that.

Does anyone who has been banned want to scare straight the new users?
Having been in Mike's shoes my experience would say it is RARELY, if ever, the "good posters" that created multiple accounts. In your case, one is too many.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it only alts that get banned? I've never heard of the master user getting in trouble unless the primary account was in trouble.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this place gets cleaned up and multiple accounts get eliminated then the various JS626 threads will stop getting bumped with such angry posts.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
If this place gets cleaned up and multiple accounts get eliminated then the various JS626 threads will stop getting bumped with such angry posts.
Lately, they (he?) seem to have found a loophole by recruiting residents at local mental institutions to sign up and agree with them.

Toxictom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had a couple of members claim I post under several aliases which I found quite amusing. There must be a few who do that but I'm not one. I've also seen others accused. Some of the NPR members are pretty paranoid in my opinion, everything is a conspiracy ya know.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't understand why anybody would want more than one account unless they tried to rip someone off under a different username.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I don't understand why anybody would want more than one account unless they tried to rip someone off under a different username.
Some may need to feel like they have people who agree with their nonsense and create their own little collection of groupies.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think a lot of the resident old fogies just can’t remember their account and password after they leave for a while.
Same with some young fogies.

I recently got a phone call about some shaft blanks I listed here, I was told that he wanted to contact me thru AZ but he couldn't remember how to sign in.

IF you can't remember, you can get in touch with the Administrator or simply retrieve your information on your own if you know how. There is a simple process to retrieve your old information if you forget.

IF you didn't know this AND you are currently kicked out because of a 2nd ID, get in touch with the Administrator and tell him the truth, then get on in here and start writing.

Happy December to all.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I did sneakily get on here with an account called ShootingArts1 I believe when ShootingArts quit working for awhile. I kept my same signature too. Funny, but that is how a lot of the multiple account people eventually busted themselves, signing the wrong signature on a post!

Forget your name Bob?

Hu

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get that more and more everyday. 😅 I also get the old guy at the grocery store with striped shorts and a checkered shirt wearing sandals with white socks.

He don't give a Damned and God bless him for it. 👍
I quit playing pool for about 10 years. When I went back to the pool hall it was a bunch of old dudes wearing shorts, polo shirts and sandals with socks! I went home and told my wife everything had changed and told her what everyone was wearing. She started laughing and took me to a mirror. You guessed it, I was wearing a polo, shorts, and sandals with socks. Lol!