Weirdness When Trying To Log On To AZ - Anyone Else Get This?

Once a user is logged in, a pop-up "Authentificaion Required" dialog appears.

I am getting the same message after every click. I am sure it will work itself out. Just a bug in the software, I'm thinking. I just cilck the X in the upper right-hand corner after every time I click to read a new post. It is a little annoying, but it will go away soon. :grin-square:
 
pages are loading SUPER FAST, I have a bad connection where i'm at and the boad is triple fast now, so thats great news!!!!yay
 
Go to bottom left-hand side and switch back to new format. The cool new forum is back with not Authentication window. It is called "AzB V4." Click that.
 
I just logged on a min ago and the hole web site looked diff it was really cool everything was new I hope it will be like what I just saw itts was great lots of great color not so plan although I love the plan site also!
 
Go to bottom left-hand side and switch back to new format. The cool new forum is back with not Authentication window. It is called "AzB V4." Click that.


yup thats the plan, looks great, like a new toy at christmas!!!!:thumbup:
 
every page, i been navigating around and it comes up, i just hit cancel and it goes away, all things in life should be so easy, but yes its still there, i'm on a Macbook in Germany FWIW

Change forum software on bottom left from Tech Two to AzB V4. You will enjoy new software with no Authentication Window.

Love this!:grin-angelic:
 
Password prob fixed! I really like the new set up guys great work! And u guys are right everything seems too load really fast now!
 
The new main site uses a LOT of data caching. That means less hits to the database and a much smoother operation for the other sites on the machine (like the forums).

Mike

Password prob fixed! I really like the new set up guys great work! And u guys are right everything seems too load really fast now!
 
Azb

Sweeet' woke up to a whole new world, neat!
I knew something was up when AZ was acting funny on me.
-
Rob.M
 
Back
Top