Weirdness When Trying To Log On To AZ - Anyone Else Get This?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
As of last night I can only seem to access az via google and I must log directly into forums.

When I try to log on through my browser the usual way by typing in azbilliards.com I am getting the following screen.

This happening to anyone else?

Is az expanding their reach into outer space? :cool::grin::cool:

best,
brian kc <---- likes the planetary 9 ball
 

Attachments

  • azb_launch_wtf.jpg
    azb_launch_wtf.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
yes..

Yep, I am getting that same thing. The image comes up if you llink via google as well, but only to the home page. So the forums are up and running, but, it seems to me, that the home page, and maybe some others as well, is being spruced up.
 
I seem to recall Jerry (or maybe someone else) mentioning that the main site was getting an overhaul soon. Perhaps this is a precursor...
 
Yep, Justadub is absolutely correct. The entire website is getting an overhaul, and what is in store for all of us pool aficionados is going to be brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. If AzBilliards wasn't already "the" best, you just hold onto your pool cues and check out what's new and exciting. I can't wait!

I was actually surprised we could still login to this Discussion Forum. For those who login via the Main Page, if they don't know how to login to the Discussion Forum sans the Main Page, they will be shut out until the Main Page comes back.

One way to see the Discussion Forum now is to go on Google and search for "AzBilliards Main Forum," and it will bring you right here.

Wait. You all already knew that; otherwise you wouldn't be here. :p
 
As of last night I can only seem to access az via google and I must log directly into forums.

When I try to log on through my browser the usual way by typing in azbilliards.com I am getting the following screen.

This happening to anyone else?

Is az expanding their reach into outer space? :cool::grin::cool:

best,
brian kc <---- likes the planetary 9 ball

Bill Stroud has put a voodoo curse on you!!!

Maniac
 
Azb

I noticed the category was gone one entered a area.
Once I entered the section only way back to the main page was to click the forum home page...
Odd, it's fine now. Only happened over night, I was gonna ask but I figured it was my mobile phone.
-
Rob.M
 
I have two "favorites" or bookmarks for AZ. One for the home page and one for the forums. I rarely log in from the home page so I haven't been to otter space like Brian.

Oh wait... I had shiitakes last night, I take that back. :grin-square:

KK9 <-- flight to Vegas in 2 hours so he can watch Bonus Ball (or not :( )
 
I see they have already done some rearranging of what's where in the forum listings.
 
Yes, moved a couple things and added some new sub forums.

Made a few more changes on the main site.

Mike
 
Is anyone else getting constant nag messages to login to v4.azbilliards.com? AFAIK, I'm logged in already.
 
Give it a sec. Was a temporary glitch.

Mike


seconds up, WTF?!?!?!:eek::grin-square::grin-square:

Looks Great Mike, the thing wanting me to log in all the time is a annoying as hell and wont take my password, but then again i might not remember my pass word,
gonna be great when its all up and going,

thanks very much

eric
 
Is it still happening? It shouldn't be.

Mike


every page, i been navigating around and it comes up, i just hit cancel and it goes away, all things in life should be so easy, but yes its still there, i'm on a Macbook in Germany FWIW
 
Back
Top