We're Sending the AZ Horse to Jamaica Joes 9 Ball Nov 4,5,6

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Robley Fontenot continues to improve!!

Let's give this young man another boost and send him to Jamaica Joes!!

Here's the backstory on Robley. As you will see it's been about 2 years since we sent him in!! Lets do it again!!

It will only take about 30 people sending in $20!!

1.) Train to Central Texas - $170 round trip (I will haul him the rest of the way)
2.) Hotel Room - Robley will only need about $100 for his part of the room.
3.) Entry - $50
4.) Quarters to win - $50
5.) Food - $80
6.) Auction money

Total - $450 plus auction (I think we can still get Robley for under $100)

Let's get him there and have us a horse to sweat!!

Anyone that contributes to the AZ Horse Fundraiser will get a coupon code for a free day pass to watch. Go Robley!!

http://poolactiontvfundraiser.chipin.com/robley-fontenot

Ray

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Spina Bifida is being diagnosed more and more these days since health care has improved in the US and spinal assessments are conducted in schools...

30 years ago the only people you knew with spina bifida were in wheel chairs. If a kid was up walking they had to be fine....

I have 2 large pockets in my spine that luckily have a membrane separating them that kept them from severing the developing spinal chord... I was held out of playing football but other than that I have played all sports growing up....

Mental retardation is also associated with the occurrence of spina bifida so Robley can count himself truly blessed if he is both walking upright and has a good head on his shoulders.... Wanting to be a pro pool player has me wondering tho LOL

Good luck at Jamaica Joes and if I find an extra 20 I will be sure to send it that way.....

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Spina Bifida is being diagnosed more and more these days since health care has improved in the US and spinal assessments are conducted in schools...

30 years ago the only people you knew with spina bifida were in wheel chairs. If a kid was up walking they had to be fine....

I have 2 large pockets in my spine that luckily have a membrane separating them that kept them from severing the developing spinal chord... I was held out of playing football but other than that I have played all sports growing up....

Mental retardation is also associated with the occurrence of spina bifida so Robley can count himself truly blessed if he is both walking upright and has a good head on his shoulders.... Wanting to be a pro pool player has me wondering tho LOL

Good luck at Jamaica Joes and if I find an extra 20 I will be sure to send it that way.....

yes i am very lucky tobe walking an a good head on my shoulders.

the doctors said i wasent going too live past 12 years old an i am 33 now so i am blessed tobe here today an playin pool thanks for the post God Bless

TimSmith

Wanna Be Banger
Silver Member
If we can get Robley for $100-$150 in auction, what % of his action do we get for $20?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a feeling that this is a charity thing, not a profit thing. Why are his supporters paying for his food? Won't he have to eat regardless of where he is?

TimSmith

Wanna Be Banger
Silver Member
Doesn't matter to me. Was just wandering. Put me down for $20 either way!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
OKies I can't fade Bristol this weekend since the last 2 have finished at like 7AM Monday morning... The extra 20 was just sent via paypal... Shoot em in the hole kid.......

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a feeling that this is a charity thing, not a profit thing. Why are his supporters paying for his food? Won't he have to eat regardless of where he is?

Whats up E?

It's just an accounting. He can eat a lot cheaper at home like the rest of us. If Robley has some left over he will probably give it to his mom, save for another event etc.

The last time we sent Robley out we raised close to $800.! We got Robley in some action. He won a few tournament matches, won a little in action, lost some too. I hope he can do well again.

I am so proud of Robley! It's VERY exciting seeing him blossom over the last couple of years. Not only has his game improved considerably, he has a whole new outlook! His life is finally presenting possibilities, encouragement and support from caring people. AZ Billiards family has been a BIG part of it!

Ray

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats up E?

It's just an accounting. He can eat a lot cheaper at home like the rest of us. If Robley has some left over he will probably give it to his mom, save for another event etc.

The last time we sent Robley out we raised close to $800.! We got Robley in some action. He won a few tournament matches, won a little in action, lost some too. I hope he can do well again.

I am so proud of Robley! It's VERY exciting seeing him blossom over the last couple of years. Not only has his game improved considerably, he has a whole new outlook! His life is finally presenting possibilities, encouragement and support from caring people. AZ Billiards family has been a BIG part of it!

Ray

It certainly is a great opportunity for him. I hope he does well.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
I'm In

I just paid via Paypal. Very good of you to help the young man out Ray.

Wedge

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Robley Fontenot continues to improve!!

Let's give this young man another boost and send him to Jamaica Joes!!

Here's the backstory on Robley. As you will see it's been about 2 years since we sent him in!! Lets do it again!!

It will only take about 30 people sending in $20!!

1.) Train to Central Texas - $170 round trip (I will haul him the rest of the way)
2.) Hotel Room - Robley will only need about $100 for his part of the room.
3.) Entry - $50
4.) Quarters to win - $50
5.) Food - $80
6.) Auction money

Total - $450 plus auction (I think we can still get Robley for under $100)

Let's get him there and have us a horse to sweat!!

Anyone that contributes to the AZ Horse Fundraiser will get a coupon code for a free day pass to watch. Go Robley!!

http://poolactiontvfundraiser.chipin.com/robley-fontenot

Ray

We currently have $60 raised!

Don't get hung up on the $20 thing, any amount is appreciated!

Ray