WHAT BALLS WOULD YOU BUY ?

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had the Aramith Tournament balls, with Duramith Technology for 8 years, and they still don't have a single scuff mark. They do get dirty, and need to be polished from time to time, but no scuff marks, whatsoever.

https://www.seyberts.com/pool-ball-sets/aramith-tournament-pool-ball-set/

Edit to add: But I wouldn't buy any balls, if your Centennials are still good to go.

Nyquil

Dynaspheres Bronze balls. Unequivocally the best value in pool.
Agreed. They stay cleaner for so much longer than my duramith sets. No idea why that is but they are much less prone to scuff marks in my return system. Traditional proper colors. They are a steal at current pricing.

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
Checking ALL the specifications of ALL the ball sets, Cyclops Hyperions are almost impossible to beat. Thats if you can find any new sets.

Nyquil

Don't tell us that you're sullying your GC with Dynaspheres
It's all preference I suppose. I have owned 4 ball sets Aramith (duramith) tournaments, Aramith (duramith) Blaks, Aramith super pro's and a dynasphere bronze set. The dynaspheres are by far my favorite. I get the most consistent racks out of all my ball sets with these and they stay really clean. The sound when they make contact with each other is very crisp also. I have polished my other sets and they have been collecting dust in the ball trays since my bronze set arrived. It's crazy how good the tolerances and performance are vs the price.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Centennials never go out of style and IMO, remain the best looking set of pool balls.
As far as specs, Aramith does a great job, as good as any firm, matching tolerances.

For a cue ball, the new Aramith black dot measles is outstanding, better than red one.
You will never be disappointed going with Centennials and really can’t do much better.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't tell us that you're sullying your GC with Dynaspheres
Among others. I'm hoping to add another set soon...stay tuned.

Aramith Tournaments
Brunswick Centennials (4)
Brunswick Ivorylene Darts (Vintage)
Hyatt Bicentennials
Hyatt Fancy O's (Vintage)
Hyatt Special Order Mystery Balls
Dynashperes Bronze
Original Cyclops
Cyclops Athena
Cyclops Hyperion
Cosmos Diamond Ultra-C TV Set
Olhausen Signatures
Predator Arcos I Prototypes
Vigma Zig-Zags
Vigma Diamonds

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Among others. I'm hoping to add another set soon...stay tuned.

Aramith Tournaments
Brunswick Centennials (4)
Brunswick Ivorylene Darts (Vintage)
Hyatt Bicentennials
Hyatt Fancy O's (Vintage)
Hyatt Special Order Mystery Balls
Dynashperes Bronze
Original Cyclops
Cyclops Athena
Cyclops Hyperion
Cosmos Diamond Ultra-C TV Set
Olhausen Signatures
Predator Arcos I Prototypes
Vigma Zig-Zags
Vigma Diamonds
i must say
you got balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gold Crown with new rails by Mark Gregory .Have old centenials should i change?
Depends whether you like nice shiny new balls. Brunswick Centennials or Aramith tournaments are the only two options you should consider. A relatively small $ investment in relation to I’m sure what you paid Mark! My experience with both are that Aramith tournaments stay looking newer for a much longer period of time.

Mick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dynaspheres Bronze balls. Unequivocally the best value in pool.
Yup, this. Waiting on some to come in that I'm giving a buddy as a housewarming present. I couldn't be more impressed with that company.