What do you do to prepare to watch a live pool event?

23DenaliBDE

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Did you have to survive a year of being with the children and experience the problems the parents create because they are unprepared.

I call that a clearance, they got me a discounted price. Even though it was well under my value.

It is called a sales clearance. You government tool.

Typing on the internet is not worth my time to deal with comments like yours.

For me it is called work. For you its free help. I don't plan to radicalize you ok.

If you want to help. Narrow down the potentials I am single.

If you think someone is a good fit for me just say so. Pass the info. If they can't last 30 minutes talking in a forum, it’s not going to work.
Gets called out as a pedophile, asks me to hook him up.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Gets called out as a pedophile, asks me to hook him up.

I am late 30s and looking for someone no children no previous marriages.

Pool can work for me too. What is the point of being public? Should I make a music video and pay to be in a movie? I am an educator making education money. With an educators amount of time to meet a decent person.

I have lots of holidays but overtime can be demanding and that is where the forum plays a role.

Making new friends is not easy. Evaluate me genius.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Movie theaters have been shutdown for two years. They need analytics to help optimize the theater experience.

The pool world is perfect for studying observation habits to help advertisers.

In some sports people pre game or drink a lot or play drinking games. In academics people eat pizza and talk. In pool there is a lot to explore.

The pool world has adopted technology a lot better than academics or entertainment.

How much stuff can you sell to someone to watch pool?

I got the shirt, the social media drama, the subscription, the direct marketing, the VIP fan experience, how about some group tours and packages.

I'd love to just book with a company that does all that. Fans need to experience pool just like a college tour, its not about the shot or paper.

If I go to a live pool event, my teams will have scouted the area, players, bios and plans for the future. All I have to do is prove I am there. Winning and losing is not important. Making the pool bigger takes time to prepare, show and tell can't happen every week. But when it does it has to be special like lab safety special, people can die.
AT.jpg

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Genius of what? And just the evaluation? I come up with IDK across all criteria. I suppose that's one sign of it.

justnum

Silver Member
Genius of what? And just the evaluation? I come up with IDK across all criteria. I suppose that's one sign of it.

Take someone out on a pool date you morons.

All the pros are married or have been married and have their families are alive and well.

In other sports increasing wealth increases deaths or suicides. There is moving the needle and driving into a hole.

A pool dating show. Would it be funny and make people try it at a poolroom?

Where are the women? Or the moms?

justnum

Silver Member
Pool date? Biggest waste of pool.

Everyone wants to the women to win and have more prize money.

But you can't support a social movement. Last time media paid attention pool is full of losers that only get attention when women are paid.

That sounds like a pool room and pool room staff. It gets weird when everyone knows everyone. Then its like a small school with cliqs.

Anyone reading this I am single. I will stop posting for awhile. I had time now and got no fish. Was hoping for a cow or at least a bird.

If I have to make another cold approach, that will be when I start posting on the forum again.

Last edited:

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Everyone wants to the women to win and have more prize money.

But you can't support a social movement. Last time media paid attention pool is full of losers that only get attention when women are paid.

That sounds like a pool room and pool room staff. It gets weird when everyone knows everyone. Then its like a small school with cliqs.

Anyone reading this I am single. I will stop posting for awhile. I had time now and got no fish. Was hoping for a cow or at least a bird.

If I have to make another cold approach, that will be when I start posting on the forum again.
I think you are looking in the wrong place. Its all males here sharing ideas/happenings over a common activity.
You need to find the Library where all those crazee women write to mass murderers. Those gals need their shot of Dopamine and let their feet curl over creepy types.
If you can't find the Library,..... try the monkee exhibit at the Zoo, they hang there too for some reason.
good luck,..... :rolleyes:

justnum

Silver Member
I think you are looking in the wrong place. Its all males here sharing ideas/happenings over a common activity.
You need to find the Library where all those crazee women write to mass murderers. Those gals need their shot of Dopamine and let their feet curl over creepy types.
If you can't find the Library,..... try the monkee exhibit at the Zoo, they hang there too for some reason.
good luck,..... :rolleyes:

If anyone wanted to know if I am single and the other thoughts that are unwanted here, I am extremely easy to find.

Everyone is ok with rejection now. It is better that way. I can take rejection. Just letting everyone know its ok for you to reject me to.

Sometimes people need everything written down so they can read it slowly.

I like home culinary arts and indoor activities. I can help in the pool room with all ages.

Also handy with electrical and cyber work. Looking for someone does not need to have pets.

Professional connections if you have to ask....

As a guy I have to present my worth, it is not in the bank account by NYC standards.

Do you know what NYC standards are for single men at 40? Check by zipcode, then check by academic lineage. The range is the same difference between first class and third class standards.

For the price I can afford to take someone to a pool hall, that same person 40s but NYC financial standard can buy the pool room and pay for its income for a year.

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
If anyone wanted to know if I am single and the other thoughts that are unwanted here, I am extremely easy to find.

Everyone is ok with rejection now. It is better that way. I can take rejection. Just letting everyone know its ok for you to reject me to.

Sometimes people need everything written down so they can read it slowly.

I like home culinary arts and indoor activities. I can help in the pool room with all ages.

Also handy with electrical and cyber work. Looking for someone does not need to have pets.

Professional connections if you have to ask....

As a guy I have to present my worth, it is not in the bank account by NYC standards.

Do you know what NYC standards are for single men at 40? Check by zipcode, then check by academic lineage. The range is the same difference between first class and third class standards.

For the price I can afford to take someone to a pool hall, that same person 40s but NYC financial standard can buy the pool room and pay for its income for a year.
honestly, i don't reject you bud. You are just "Unique"
I will give you a hard time over double-spacing every sentence you type here. Everything you say is usually one connective thought anyway, so no need for double space. :rolleyes:o_O

justnum

Silver Member
honestly, i don't reject you bud. You are just "Unique"
I will give you a hard time over double-spacing every sentence you type here. Everything you say is usually one connective thought anyway, so no need for double space. :rolleyes:o_O

If you have a daughter or female player from your room, the you at least know I play pool and will talk about problems.

I am not against going through dad or mom for arranged meetings.

I am at the age where I want to settle down and Ive established a career. However financial standards in NYC mean I have to adjust industries for having a proper income to support a family.

My main interest is selling classified military hardware for commercial applications. Or tending bar in a pool room, I ok with female management.