What happened to the GREAT AIMING War thread?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I come back from playing pool tonight and now the thread is gone. :shrug::shrug:
JoeyA
 
It got nuked .
I actually did not expect it to last that long .

What? Wait now, why did it get nuked?
Sounds like those who sell aiming systems have lobbying power and don't like any criticism
Wonder how long this thread will last before big brother intervenes again...
 
What? Wait now, why did it get nuked?
Sounds like those who sell aiming systems have lobbying power and don't like any criticism
...

Another lie by a naysayer.
Didn't see one seller of aiming systems on the thread.
 
The Poop Storm

I come back from playing pool tonight and now the thread is gone. :shrug::shrug:
JoeyA

You know how it goes if one of the monkeys throws poop, then the other monkeys scream and then they throw poop too and it smelled so bad people were committing poopicide, it was ugly, horrible. I couldn't find my way to Bob Jewett's aide station or is that lemonade station and when I finally saw it, he saw I saw it, he saw my condition and he ran, so I hit the creek and after doushing off a bit. I came out depoopified and alive. lol....

I came back from mowing and it had been blasted into hyperspace by the Borg, resistance is futile my friends.
 
What Happened

If you want filled in as to why the thread was deleted, you can read the What Happened Thread a few spaces below this one.
 
A thread created to bring back the aiming war, in order to promote an aiming system...Yeah, we're all sad to see that one go...:rolleyes: I think most of the people on this forum would be happy never to see an aiming thread again, unless someone brings something new to the market, not some variant of something we've seen 1000 times before. All the known systems have been discussed to death and should wear "do not resuscitate" bracelets. That was the very reason for creating the aiming forum, to avoid having to see 10 threads about the same bs, with the same old slandering and ad hominem attacks on the front page...Enough is enough!
 
When I had questions about aiming I figured I'd go look at snooker articles and videos, after all, who's more accurate than a snooker player. I discovered there's hardly any emphasis on aiming techniques or systems at all. That's when I decided they must be bullshit. If cte helps you more power to you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
A thread created to bring back the aiming war, in order to promote an aiming system...Yeah, we're all sad to see that one go...:rolleyes: I think most of the people on this forum would be happy never to see an aiming thread again, unless someone brings something new to the market, not some variant of something we've seen 1000 times before. All the known systems have been discussed to death and should wear "do not resuscitate" bracelets. That was the very reason for creating the aiming forum, to avoid having to see 10 threads about the same bs, with the same old slandering and ad hominem attacks on the front page...Enough is enough!

This mystifies me. They automatically think my system and CTE are anything similar. That would be the farthest from the truth. If anything my goal was to make things easier visual and easy to use. Nothing about that is anything like CTE, no pivots and you see and know what to do. If you decide you want to deliver to a contact point, you will easily see where to put it. If you like using the organic whole of the shot, you wont have any trouble with that. Pool does not have to be so complicated but your system has to work and mine does through use a familiarity based on the same set of clues each time allowing you to find, measure and create.

Nothing like CTE.


When I had questions about aiming I figured I'd go look at snooker articles and videos, after all, who's more accurate than a snooker player. I discovered there's hardly any emphasis on aiming techniques or systems at all. That's when I decided they must be bullshit. If cte helps you more power to you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
When I had questions about aiming I figured I'd go look at snooker articles and videos, after all, who's more accurate than a snooker player. I discovered there's hardly any emphasis on aiming techniques or systems at all. That's when I decided they must be bullshit. If cte helps you more power to you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aiming systems either work or do not work based on your stroke and fundamentals. Snooker players put so much emphasis on those two things and aiming isn't an issue. Aiming is not the problem for most people but they do not want to put the work needed into their stroke.
 
It became a bit much when some guy mentioned a refund from Mrs. S. That's when it got vaporized.
You know, as aiming threads go, it wasn't half bad. We hadn't really gotten to any hardcore shit slinging yet.
We could always give it another try. What do you say? Lou? Joey? Patrick? Rose? Anybody? :smile:
 
Oh hell yeah

A thread created to bring back the aiming war, in order to promote an aiming system...Yeah, we're all sad to see that one go...:rolleyes: I think most of the people on this forum would be happy never to see an aiming thread again, unless someone brings something new to the market, not some variant of something we've seen 1000 times before. All the known systems have been discussed to death and should wear "do not resuscitate" bracelets. That was the very reason for creating the aiming forum, to avoid having to see 10 threads about the same bs, with the same old slandering and ad hominem attacks on the front page...Enough is enough!

When I had questions about aiming I figured I'd go look at snooker articles and videos, after all, who's more accurate than a snooker player. I discovered there's hardly any emphasis on aiming techniques or systems at all. That's when I decided they must be bullshit. If cte helps you more power to you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It became a bit much when some guy mentioned a refund from Mrs. S. That's when it got vaporized.
You know, as aiming threads go, it wasn't half bad. We hadn't really gotten to any hardcore shit slinging yet.
We could always give it another try. What do you say? Lou? Joey? Patrick? Rose? Anybody? :smile:

Im game Ive got another thought on it ...thinking
 
They set up a system that monitors the total surface area of blue lettering in posts throughout any thread with the key words "system" or "aiming".
Once the blue lettering reaches a certain amount, the thread automatically self destructs.
 
A thread created to bring back the aiming war, in order to promote an aiming system...Yeah, we're all sad to see that one go...:rolleyes: I think most of the people on this forum would be happy never to see an aiming thread again, unless someone brings something new to the market, not some variant of something we've seen 1000 times before. All the known systems have been discussed to death and should wear "do not resuscitate" bracelets. That was the very reason for creating the aiming forum, to avoid having to see 10 threads about the same bs, with the same old slandering and ad hominem attacks on the front page...Enough is enough!

I'm in the planning stage of producing a DVD of my new aiming system.
It's called "COPD"!
4 letters are better than 3 so you can bet it will be the best aiming system on the market bar none.
I've been using it for about a week now and already I can crush the one ball ghost. :)
 
This mystifies me. They automatically think my system and CTE are anything similar. That would be the farthest from the truth. If anything my goal was to make things easier visual and easy to use. Nothing about that is anything like CTE, no pivots and you see and know what to do. If you decide you want to deliver to a contact point, you will easily see where to put it. If you like using the organic whole of the shot, you wont have any trouble with that. Pool does not have to be so complicated but your system has to work and mine does through use a familiarity based on the same set of clues each time allowing you to find, measure and create.

Nothing like CTE.

Wait! You have an aiming system? Where can that be found? I certainly hope it's not like the one I have been using so effectively in recent weeks.

JoeyA

It became a bit much when some guy mentioned a refund from Mrs. S. That's when it got vaporized.
You know, as aiming threads go, it wasn't half bad. We hadn't really gotten to any hardcore shit slinging yet.
We could always give it another try. What do you say? Lou? Joey? Patrick? Rose? Anybody? :smile:

Tramp,
I'll give it a go.

I believe when I use the word HATERS, a small group of people start posting like little spoiled children. I guess they recognize themselves.

If someone else wrote about HATERS, it would fly past my head as fast as sarcasm flies past Duckie's head.

It is unfortunate that some people think that they are being force-fed CTE/Pro One. Children, if you don't like reading about CTE/Pro One, go read something else.

JoeyA




They set up a system that monitors the total surface area of blue lettering in posts throughout any thread with the key words "system" or "aiming".
Once the blue lettering reaches a certain amount, the thread automatically self destructs.

This is hitting below the belt. Now, you're really starting to piss me off. :rolleyes: Wasn't there a thread a while back about your real name?

JoeyA
 
Have fun guys. I have to shower and shave, then head for the pool hall. One Pocket with the boys awaits. I'll be back around sixish. :)
 
Wait! You have an aiming system? Where can that be found? I certainly hope it's not like the one I have been using so effectively in recent weeks.

JoeyA



Tramp,
I'll give it a go.

I believe when I use the word HATERS, a small group of people start posting like little spoiled children. I guess they recognize themselves.

If someone else wrote about HATERS, it would fly past my head as fast as sarcasm flies past Duckie's head.

It is unfortunate that some people think that they are being force-fed CTE/Pro One. Children, if you don't like reading about CTE/Pro One, go read something else.

JoeyA






This is hitting below the belt. Now, you're really starting to piss me off. :rolleyes: Wasn't there a thread a while back about your real name?

JoeyA

You're the biggest passive-aggressive whiner here. Hell, you're also one of the biggest reasons all of that crap got doomed to its subforum life. Every once in a while you do like to try dragging it back here, though.
 
Back
Top