What have you done for your pool room?

Here's mine. Lol Just click here.

Check out the video. hey just put up my first Buffalo film. Yeah, I know, needs more work... :D:D:D

Gees, Joey, I thought you were going to get hit crossing the street. :yikes:

Wow! Their poker machines pay off down in Metairie? :p

Those bartenders are some big fellas! :grin:

A full house. Now, that's a real nice pool room. I miss seeing that in my neck of the woods! :(

Who's the guy working in the pro shop? Eddie Brown, make that Mr. Brown, make that Downtown Brown. :tongue:

JoeyA, I heard your accent at the end for the very first time ever. I heard that sweet Southern drawl. You ought to let it come out every now and then. It sounds great! :smile:
 
Buffalo's Billiards,

Here's mine. Lol Just click here.

Check out the video. hey just put up my first Buffalo film. Yeah, I know, needs more work... :D:D:D

Is the home pool hall of Lock N Load. Now dubbed as the Worlds Pool Hall. JoeyA, you said it all. Thanks JoeyA. Buffalo, thanks goes out to you as well. You have really stepped up to the plate with improvements in Buffalo's Billiards, The World's Pool Hall. Thanks Buffalo.
Regards,
Lock N Load.
Regards,
Lock N Load.
 
Joey

What a friend of mine did here on Facebook was to form a closed group called 'Wichita Pool Players' and then admit all the Pool Players and Billiard rooms to the group. That way, when you go into Wichita Pool Players group, only posts about Pool are posted there. Just an idea for your area!
 
Open 24 hrs. I'd get myself in way too much trouble.

That would work absolutely perfect for me, but I could get into trouble as well. I work 630pm-630am so I only have time to play Friday-Sunday, but if my room was 24 hours I could go in after work every day. Then again I might end up staying too long and either over sleeping, or calling into work a lot.
 
Joey,

What night of the week was that filmed on??? That was a fantastic thing to do!!! I think I got motion sickness when you were looking for cars while crossing the street...it's okay, I spit out my Dr. Pepper all over my laptop laughing in someone's "Monkey Thread"!!! :D

Jason
 
Gees, Joey, I thought you were going to get hit crossing the street. :yikes:
There was a lot of traffic out there that night.

Wow! Their poker machines pay off down in Metairie? :p
That's how they have two free pool tournaments every week.

Those bartenders are some big fellas!
A full house. Now, that's a real nice pool room. I miss seeing that in my neck of the woods! :(

Who's the guy working in the pro shop? Eddie Brown, make that Mr. Brown, make that Downtown Brown. :tongue:
That's Eddie, "low-down Brown". :p

JoeyA, I heard your accent at the end for the very first time ever. I heard that sweet Southern drawl. You ought to let it come out every now and then. It sounds great! :smile:
You caught me. :grin:



What a friend of mine did here on Facebook was to form a closed group called 'Wichita Pool Players' and then admit all the Pool Players and Billiard rooms to the group. That way, when you go into Wichita Pool Players group, only posts about Pool are posted there. Just an idea for your area!
I'll have to learn more about that. Someone admitted me to a Tennis Group and that kind of ticked me off until I figured out that you could get out of them easily enough.

Back in my smoking days I made sure never to drop a cigarette butt in the urinal.
You are a prince.

That would work absolutely perfect for me, but I could get into trouble as well. I work 630pm-630am so I only have time to play Friday-Sunday, but if my room was 24 hours I could go in after work every day. Then again I might end up staying too long and either over sleeping, or calling into work a lot.
Sometimes, I get sleepy, especially when I get the text message, "ACTION".

Joey,

What night of the week was that filmed on??? That was a fantastic thing to do!!! I think I got motion sickness when you were looking for cars while crossing the street...it's okay, I spit out my Dr. Pepper all over my laptop laughing in someone's "Monkey Thread"!!! :D

Jason

Jason, I don't remember what day of the week but it is pretty much like that every night of the week. Buffalo Billiards is humming.
They just added a new 55" LED HD TV yesterday. It's very nice cause you can see the detail from across the room. New cooler with all beers visible so you can pick and choose.

AZB is fun. At least it's supposed to be. Glad you enjoy some of the threads. :smile:

I am a really lucky guy to have a pool room like this. It's the owner. Really..... The guy jsut started posting on AZB and he doesn't like the spotlight but I can't help it. He does right by all of his customers and he deserves the props for having one of the best pool rooms in the country. Yesteday, he visited one of the threads about best pool rooms around the world on AZB and was saying how nice some of them were but I wouldn't trade this one for any of the others.

Buffalo Billiards is a fun place, but it is a POOL ROOM, FIRST.
Cheap action, high dollar action, fun action, banger action, FREE TOURNAMENTS, young people, old people, good players, bad players (that's me). They've got it all. :D
 
Gees, Joey, I thought you were going to get hit crossing the street. :yikes


Me too JAM!

Joey, those cars & trucks don't care if you can run out or not! One of them rascals may have lost some $ there and tried to "get you back" by racking you up with a side view mirror!

Great video by the way! Always wondered what you & Hu's stompin' grounds looked like.....
 
Back
Top