What is going on at AZ

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been away from AZ for 3 or 4 months. Not complaining, just filling in a few friends who left me PM's and I wasn't able to respond to. Had 2 back surgeries and lupus is in full flare up and also not working. Been real hectic here also finalizing divorce, but worst of all not been playing pool at all. Just starting to hit them again.

Any one want to get another Chicago meet and greet going, please PM me and we will get the ball rolling again.

Before I forget I want to apologize to CeeBee for busting on a deal for a training aid. I did not follow through on agreement we had. No money or items changed hands so no loss to anyone but still not happy with the way I handled things. It sucks being sick. Lupus is a real kick in the balls. I go for chemo this week and that will get it under controll.

Scott Lee is also due an apology for not being able to follow through with my Instructors training. Great guy he is. Always understanding.

Once again , anyone who is interested in a Chicago get together, Please pm me and we will get things started.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow sorry to hear about all that John, I was wondering where you had been. Hope it all works out before too long. If you feel like hitting some shoot me a PM..

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hope you're feeling better after your next treatment. I have known a couple of people that have Lupus and goes without saying, no walk in the park.

Too many ups and downs. More downs so I wouldn't feel that you need to apologize for not feeling well.

Keep the chin up, go forward and start to do some of the things that you have enjoyed in the past.