What is this and where do I get one

sniggihs

Registered
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone here has any idea where to get one of these ball setter things. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).jpg
    Screenshot (13).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,270

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never seen one, very interesting concept!

I would email the guy who made the video and see where he got it. He might have made it, or had it made.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I seen someone on faceb selling it
Call it a spotter

First seen it in tors vids
Mayb he sells em

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I've seen it on face book it's people wandering the same thing..where to buy it. As far as I can tell that person made it themselves.

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I do not believe it is being made any more.

You clowns talking about laziness of using something like this have probably never really practiced much. It does become quite a chore when you spend almost as much time spotting balls as you do shooting them over a 2-4 hour period of time.

Why not use something that will allow you to shoot 1.5 to 2 times more balls per practice session than manually spotting them yourself? It is the shooting that you are practicing and not the ball spotting, right?

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I have one of those things.....it's called my wife. She actually loves me that much. She enjoys our 3 hour sessions like that and she even racks pretty sporty too.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not believe it is being made any more.

You clowns talking about laziness of using something like this have probably never really practiced much. It does become quite a chore when you spend almost as much time spotting balls as you do shooting them over a 2-4 hour period of time.

Why not use something that will allow you to shoot 1.5 to 2 times more balls per practice session than manually spotting them yourself? It is the shooting that you are practicing and not the ball spotting, right?

since you want to call people names idiot I practice hours every day..been playing for 30 years and haven't thought man I wish I had a machine to spot balls lol I don't need a ball spotter to set up a single shot.

Not to mention the time it takes to reload the machine negates any time saved between shots...

Last edited:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
since you want to call people names idiot I practice hours every day..been playing for 30 years and haven't thought man I wish I had a machine to spot balls lol I don't need a ball spotter to set up a single shot.

Not to mention the time it takes to reload the machine negates any time saved between shots...

Yes, but if you had no legs and only one arm you would pay a king's ransom for such a contraption!

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know how some people calculated the time it takes to load the device but whatever, cause i can't see how it's any less than walking around the table to gather all the ball and put them on the table or take them out of a pocket.
What i do see is once again people shooting down another fellow man who maybe has done something for billiards, I see people who feel that because "they" don't have a use for something then it should not exist and anyone who does use it is (insert name here) ______________.

I just don't get it, there's little to no support out there, there's never any "well I don't see how i would use it but i'm sure someone out there will, i'm glad to see more billiards contraptions on the market". Smh

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know how some people calculated the time it takes to load the device but whatever, cause i can't see how it's any less than walking around the table to gather all the ball and put them on the table or take them out of a pocket.
What i do see is once again people shooting down another fellow man who maybe has done something for billiards, I see people who feel that because "they" don't have a use for something then it should not exist and anyone who does use it is (insert name here) ______________.

I just don't get it, there's little to no support out there, there's never any "well I don't see how i would use it but i'm sure someone out there will, i'm glad to see more billiards contraptions on the market". Smh
Well said.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk