What is your match greeting?

RedGuru

Beach Rat
Silver Member
At league and tournament matches, a lot of people shake hands and say "Good Luck". I always say "Shoot well". What say you?

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
"I'm Zack, Nice to meet you."

I NEVER wish them luck, that's just bad mojo. I don't want them to be lucky, that's asking for it.

Last edited:

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
"G'luck" if its someone I like or respect, other wise I don't say a word unless they offer the remark first, then its "yeah, you too".:)

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
You're goin down BIATCH!!!!!!

Seriously, I normally say "Good luck," and shake their hand

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good shootin'..... why would I want to wish my opponent luck?

if I had enough to drink it will be, "I'm really gonna pound your snooch on this one...." :p

Last edited:

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, I'm Gregg. Nice to meet you.

No reason not to be coridal. Makes the game more enjoyable. If you can't enjoy the game, why bother playing?

Actionhound

Banned
HEY Guru... where do you play out of in Pensacola??? thats where im from... i was just wondering if i knew who you were...

RedGuru

Beach Rat
Silver Member
I shoot Sunday BCA at Rack & Cue, Monday Mixed Doubles for the Moose Lodge, Wednesday Mixed Handicap for Red Baron, and Thursday Men's money league for Rocky's.

I normally shoot in the Legion Post 340 tournament on Fridays and try to catch Tiny's on Saturday. If I finish leagues early enough on Sunday, I'll hit the Boomer's Tourney.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
BazookaJoe said:
Call it. (Coin flip)

I don't like too much chit chat.

I say.. You can break.. it might be the only shot you get all match... :D

JV (--of course its an outright lie but it sounds so Dirty Harry...