What kind of table is this?

Someone once mentioned here on AZ, when talking about the Diamond tables, the Brunswick Metro is the most popular and sought after table in the Philippines:rotflmao1: I say, send them all they want :rotflmao1:

Glen
 
Its a Brunswick with a FULL Pocket. Maybe the rules state the pockets can't be emptied, because Efren noticed the pocket was full too, but came up with the same result.

Funny deal...
 
Efren's expression, while basically unchanged, was awesome!

My table does the same, but I have drop pochets and it seems that the leather webbing inside top of pocket acts like a trampoline if struck hard in center.
 
Black-Balled said:
Efren's expression, while basically unchanged, was awesome!

My table does the same, but I have drop pochets and it seems that the leather webbing inside top of pocket acts like a trampoline if struck hard in center.
I've also have had this happen to on my table and it has drop pockets . I think all table's that do this are possesed. :p
 
Last edited:
ceebee said:
Its a Brunswick with a FULL Pocket. Maybe the rules state the pockets can't be emptied, because Efren noticed the pocket was full too, but came up with the same result.

Funny deal...
Nope, I've seen it happen more often with just 1 ball in the pocket, because the player assumes that it won't jump out, with a pocket full of balls, they're going to remove some of them just because:smile:

Glen
 
realkingcobra said:
Someone once mentioned here on AZ, when talking about the Diamond tables, the Brunswick Metro is the most popular and sought after table in the Philippines:rotflmao1: I say, send them all they want :rotflmao1:

Glen

I've seen it happen on diamonds. I was up 4 to 2 on Ralf Souquet at the Camel World 8 Ball in a thousand dollar money match with one ball on the table and dead out when it happened to me. He runs four racks and I wind up losing on the hill. And I saw it happen to Shannon Daulton against Cliff Joyner. Shannon was up by one game and on the hill playing ten ball and the nine jumps back up. Shannon didn't shoot again iirc. That was a money match too.

In both cases the shots were not hit very hard at all and they were drop pocket tables. I know Diamond was aware of the problem and working to get rid of it. Maybe they just went to ball returns as a solution?
 
Back
Top