What order to shoot the stripes with ball in hand?

WobblyStroke

I may have been confused. Were you only talking about the set up int he OP? Or were you talking about beating the ghost in general?
I was talking about a collection of players taking a run at that OP setup. I think cornerman said anyone below a 550 is a dog, maybe it was someone else. I think that is about the tipping point too. Once I saw your 650 maybe I misconstrued what you were saying bc all I saw was how much money I could make in a spot like this betting on a 630 to clear up.
I'm not a 650 and I'm a huge favorite against the OP setup. Even got out more often than not in my non preferred path around the balls. Unknown fargo but somewhere in that low-mid 600s area. Then again, my runout game is a strength and outperforms other areas which are lacking lol.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was talking about a collection of players taking a run at that OP setup. I think cornerman said anyone below a 550 is a dog, maybe it was someone else. I think that is about the tipping point too. Once I saw your 650 maybe I misconstrued what you were saying bc all I saw was how much money I could make in a spot like this betting on a 630 to clear up.
I'm not a 650 and I'm a huge favorite against the OP setup. Even got out more often than not in my non preferred path around the balls. Unknown fargo but somewhere in that low-mid 600s area. Then again, my runout game is a strength and outperforms other areas which are lacking lol.
Gotcha. I assumed you were saying that a 550 would be the favorite against the ghost. I'm not sure about what fargo I would consider the favorite against this particular set up.