What pool related present did you get?

Dgerst

Global warming is bad?
Silver Member
Long story I won't bore you with but I traded for a Brunswick By George 1x2 case and an original 314 shaft in 5/16x14.

Shaft

Hooked and Improving
Silver Member
My wife, bless her heart, got me a set of Hammacher Schlemmer pool balls that "flash internal blinky lights" every time they are hit. (They are horribly unbalanced and wobble and roll almost as badly as joke balls.) I would rather she had spent the money on Brunswick Centennials or made a contribution to my next pool cue fund ...

But: then I consider that she is trying to support my interests, that my kids think they are cool, and we had fun fooling around at he table. Quality time with my family - and a wife who is trying - are sooooo much better than the alternatives.

When I am old and gasping my last breaths, I will treasure this gift more than a new set of Centennials.

All things considered, it was a very good Christmas for me.

Merry Christmas!

bakermaker

Recreational Player
Silver Member
I got Running The Table, a book about Kid Delicious, a pool stein that I will drink EVERYTHING out of, a couple of scuffers and a 1x1 hard case. To top it all off, I got a high end Meucci from my girlfriends brother. I was totally blown away!! It was a good Christmas for me as far as pool related gear goes.

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
The whole day off, 1st Christmas I closed all day in 15 yrs in business.

Priceless !

highrun55

Balabushka_Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a set of ebony and ivory ringed JP's for my JW.
Not a perfect match ,but I think they look good anyway.

Attachments

• JOSSWEST CUSTOM JOINT PROTECTORS.jpg
    JOSSWEST CUSTOM JOINT PROTECTORS.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 181

Surly

This is it.
Silver Member
I got a Cuetec Meteor break cue, some chalk, a moosehead bridge, and a bag of hand chalk because Kelly Fisher took mine. ;)

burns420

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danktrees said:
its not here yet as some work is being done on it...but it's paid for as a christmas present so i will be getting a searing.

Thats one hell of a gift. Are you getting it directly from Dennis?

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
My wife got me these for the Christmas tree!

xmaspoolballs1.jpg

Considering she's not a big fan of pool I was really surprised she got them!

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
My fiance is fed up with my pool obsession. So this year she got my nothing pool related. It was all rottweiler related though so it was awesome. I had a good christmas. but no pool stuff.

Texas Prez

Hook'em...Enough Said
Silver Member
Got me a custom ringed Tiger X Shaft and a measle ball....very nice Christmas Indeed....even if the shaft was a gift to myself ;)