What pool related present did you get?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I ordered a Diamond pro on December 21st last year it took about 6 months for production and to get Glen H to help me out on the fine tuning. I decided not to spend anything this year on myself because of the amount I spent last year:embarrassed2: The electronics that I bought for my kids will take awhile to pay off:frown: But they are good kids and with 168 inch's of snow since Thanksgiving its not like I am not working.:D

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Ron Thomas 1x2 Lizard Print tube case. My father got it for me with the assistance of a good friend of mine.

Last edited:

okinawa77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a gift to myself, I bought a lesson with Scott Lee.
My girlfriend's gift to me was, allowing me to do it.

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simonis 860 for my Gold Crown and 1/4" shims with new facings to take my pockets to 4.5". I installed last week and it looks and plays great.

I debated about shimming my pockets for six months. Now that it is done I am really glad I did it. Shimming was much easier than I thought it would be and with the good advice from several people here on AZB I had no problems installing the shims and new rail cloth. The table is obviously tighter and it was not difficult to get used to the new pockets.

Nothing like a great wife who understands her husband's need for nice toys !

BTW I went to RandyG's pool school last month it was a real treat and I learned a lot. You guys are in for a great experience. While it is not necessary, you can get more out of the school if you buy Randy and Scott's DVD before attending. They cover all the material at the school but if you have covered some of it before you get there you will benefit that much more. I did, and I am glad I bought the DVD first.

Last edited:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I got a little cash for Christmas. That is as "pool related" to me as a cue and chalk.:)

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got this Hick's

P1010007-3.jpg

and this 1989 South West!!!

P1010011-2.jpg

I love my wife!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Two sets of joint protectors. That's really all I asked for and wanted for Christmas, but I did get a bunch more stuff that I am very happy with.

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
its not here yet as some work is being done on it...but it's paid for as a christmas present so i will be getting a searing.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got myself a Delta 13 rack and a set of Aramith Super Pro value set balls. I don't have a table at home. These are to keep in my car so I can play with good equipment anywhere I go.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
I got a little cash for Christmas. That is as "pool related" to me as a cue and chalk.:)

based on how you play, it might be more important.:D :p ;)

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Stocking Stuffer's

GF gave me a pocket chalker, just what I needed

I bought myself a Predator Air jump cue

Daughter gave me a set of pool-ball drinking glassware

Not a bad Christmas, and I got a lot of nice Pm's from members.

I would like to wish a very happy holiday season AZer's everywhere.