What would entice you to spend money on a TAR (The Action Report) stream?

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
BAR BOX HATER said:
The Action Report Rocks!!!!!
Haters Suck!!!
Maybe You Nerdy Computer Geeks Could Go Help!! Instead Of *****ing Here Endlessly!!
These Guys Are So New, When Was The First Match A Few Months Ago? What Do You Expect From Pool Players Risking Their Own Bankrolls To Bring This To Your Couch.
And If You Are Whining About The Commentary. You Should Go Back To Playing Computer Pool. Oops The 9 Ball Game On My Cell Phone Talks Trash. Maybe You Should Just Quit Forever!!!

Thank You Action Report

barboxhater,

Basically what you are saying is that if you were in charge of The Action Report that you would not listen to your existing or prospective consumers for your product?

Are you suggesting that Chad and Justin should tell everybody to kiss their ass for providing a free service in hopes that people will endear that type of attitude and eventually purchase the PPV stream?

Are you suggesting that they should tell the rest of us to go get f#@$ed for providing criticism and insight - which has been provided so that their product could be improved in hopes to increase their PPV sales in the future?

I'm pretty sure that if they took YOUR approach, fewer and fewer people would purchase the PPV events and they would eventually cease to exist.

I would hope that The Action Report would have an "After Action Report" and gather some input and insight from the people that viewed the free and PPV product during this event. That way they could make any necessary improvements and learn from what went right and what went wrong. By doing so, with every event they are providing an improved product.

Last edited:

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
After Action Report..... had to laugh..

You know , in the Army after every training excercise or what not the squad/section/platoon/company get together for an "AAR"

After Action Review.... .

BPG24

Banned
Blackjack said:
barboxhater,

Basically what you are saying is that if you were in charge of The Action Report that you would not listen to your existing or prospective consumers for your product?

Are you suggesting that Chad and Justin should tell everybody to kiss their ass for providing a free service in hopes that people will endear that type of attitude and eventually purchase the PPV stream?

Are you suggesting that they should tell the rest of us to go get f#@$ed for providing criticism and insight - which has been provided so that their product could be improved in hopes to increase their PPV sales in the future?

I'm pretty sure that if they took YOUR approach, fewer and fewer people would purchase the PPV events and they would eventually cease to exist.

I would hope that The Action Report would have an "After Action Report" and gather some input and insight from the people that viewed the free and PPV product during this event. That way they could make any necessary improvements and learn from what went right and what went wrong. By doing so, with every event they are providing an improved product.

TAP TAP...

Any growing company should want to know from their customer base what they could do to improve and gain more customers.

Right on sir