olsonsview said:I like the previous suggestion of an area for serious players, where the equipment is well taken care of. But I really would love a decent ventilation system! I love to play but get pounding headaches from the clouds of cigarette smoke. I know some have to smoke, I am not against them doing so, I just want to be able to breathe, and not have a headache, so I can give them my A game! I would go a lot more often if I could enjoy it more. Many others tell me the same thing, they have to wash clothes and take a shower when they go home to the wife and kids!
Yea, that's a drag. I used to close up the pool room and go home to bed, and wake up the next day and I could smell my clothes in the other room...
and I'm a smoker!
Gerry