When Is Mike S Start Date For New League?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I haven't seen anything about him or his new league in awhile. I thought it was starting in April? Johnnyt
 
He's gotta dig up Kevin's buried treasure first.

Ouch! You guys are tough!

I hope posters on here avoid the Mike Sigel-bashing if everything doesn't go perfectly.
I mean, can you imagine the logistics of this league? It sounds like a huge undertaking.

I also hope we cut Sigel some slack in regard to the finances. Times are tough, people

Good luck to Mike.
Anyone who makes efforts to provide our industry "playing time" and the chance to make money has GOT to be commended for these efforts!!!
 
"... hope we cut Sigel some slack in regard to the finances. Times are tough, people..."

Straight out of the Kevin Trudeau play book. Start laying down the excuses even before the problems appear. That's just wonderful.
 
"... hope we cut Sigel some slack in regard to the finances. Times are tough, people..."

Straight out of the Kevin Trudeau play book. Start laying down the excuses even before the problems appear. That's just wonderful.

Was thinking the exact same thing.

If you advertise something, contracts should be signed and the money already
locked down. I hope that ever thing is finalized if not, then just another black eye
for our sport.

When the excuses start before any problems have, I don't even know what to say.
 
TCIndepMo...You and I are almost always on the same page. I will tell you that Trudeau has no financial interest in, nor any input in the GPPA. I will also tell you that the million dollars in prize money is backed by wealthy, legitimate business people. How this league succeeds, or doesn't, has yet to be discovered.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

"... hope we cut Sigel some slack in regard to the finances. Times are tough, people..."

Straight out of the Kevin Trudeau play book. Start laying down the excuses even before the problems appear. That's just wonderful.
 
I was just invited to join GPPA, but the table conditions in both of the chosen locations in my area will make me wait for next season. Anyway, it's starting soon here in Austin.

-Blake
 
Back
Top