Where do you buy a Titleist blank anyway?

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious. I've been looking at a lot of conversions today, and was wondering where you could find one in the first place? Is it usually some second-hand purchase through an antique shop, or is it found by someone through an estate sale...? Are they the oldest in that line of cue?

Maybe in the far distant future I'll be able to have a wrapless made for me...one day. I wouldn't mind looking around for a specimen today...what should I expect to pay?
 
very hard to find these days. AZ is your best shot, then maybe Ebay.
 
A true Titlist blank is a rare find, many people will buy old Titlist one piece cues and have them converted. These cues come up for sale regularly on ebay and will fetch from $250 on up, I have seen a few go for more then $500 depending on condition and woods used. I have a link to a page from palmercollectors web sight that shows a couple of Titlist blanks.
http://www.palmercollector.com/Titlist.html
I think the owner of these is a member here:wink:.
 
Back
Top