Where in the world are Sky and Shane?

JAM

I am the storm
Silver Member
Aside from having almost a guarantee to be in this year's 2017 Mosconi Cup representing Team USA, both of them have sweethearts. Between tournaments, these two are enjoying life while sharing their heart with another. I always said behind every good pool player was a good woman. :smiling-heart:

Shane is making the rounds lately playing golf. He almost broke John Daly's record at the Lake Arrowhaed Country Club, according to FB.

Between tournaments, Sky has gone to a wedding and has a high-quality clothing line out by Lights Out (LO), which I'm very impressed with. There are car stickers too. The quality of the material used in the T-shirts is top shelf. Good stuff here: https://www.lightsoutbilliards.com/store/c1/TeamLOStore

So, aside from Sky and Shane, that narrows it down three left to be on Team USA for the Mosconi Cup. :wink:

Oh, one more thing, I really enjoy reading the travels of Sky's mom, Deborah. She is so proud of Sky, and she is, without a doubt, fun to read. I hope I meet her some day. :cool:
 
Sky,Shane and Billy have been busy lol :wink:

20246110_10209245229717884_7664324878355186682_n.jpg
 
Shane is making the rounds lately playing golf. He almost broke John Daly's record at the Lake Arrowhaed Country Club, according to FB.

I'm fascinated by the fact van Boening's name can be mentioned in the same sentence as
Daly....on a golf course....does Shane play golf that well?
...or did he excel him in the sartorial department?

IMG_4717.jpg
 
Aside from having almost a guarantee to be in this year's 2017 Mosconi Cup representing Team USA, both of them have sweethearts. Between tournaments, these two are enjoying life while sharing their heart with another. I always said behind every good pool player was a good woman. :smiling-heart:

Shane is making the rounds lately playing golf. He almost broke John Daly's record at the Lake Arrowhaed Country Club, according to FB.

Between tournaments, Sky has gone to a wedding and has a high-quality clothing line out by Lights Out (LO), which I'm very impressed with. There are car stickers too. The quality of the material used in the T-shirts is top shelf. Good stuff here: https://www.lightsoutbilliards.com/store/c1/TeamLOStore

So, aside from Sky and Shane, that narrows it down three left to be on Team USA for the Mosconi Cup. :wink:

Oh, one more thing, I really enjoy reading the travels of Sky's mom, Deborah. She is so proud of Sky, and she is, without a doubt, fun to read. I hope I meet her some day. :cool:
I think we were sitting near Sky's parents at the open in 2015.
They were definitely very vocal / "proud" haha
 
I was thinking is was a bit frightening how much the 2 of them look alike.

You know why mick jagger married bianca, dontcha?

Honestly I almost didn't comment.. but that's pretty close lol. I am not one to judge, but I'm not really goo goo over any of these but if I had to pick one it would be Billy's no question.
 
Back
Top