Which International TV station has the most pool?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Brighthouse Network (Time Warner) has international tv channels now. Which station do I want to get that shows a lot of pool? Thank you. Johnnyt
 
Brighthouse Network (Time Warner) has international tv channels now. Which station do I want to get that shows a lot of pool? Thank you. Johnnyt

Maybe you could get a motorised satellite dish and learn to speak Chinese.
When I was in Taiwan pool was on every day. If it wasn't tournament play it was a 'magazine style' show featuring many aspects of the game.
The Philippines have had so much pool over the last couple of years that according to the TV hierarchy it has become overexposed. They postponed a Face Off event planned for January on those grounds
 
Star Sports over here in Asia has the Guinness 9-Ball Tour, all the Philippine 9-ball tourneys (men and women), as well as several other events (all broadcast in English).
 
Star Sports over here in Asia has the Guinness 9-Ball Tour, all the Philippine 9-ball tourneys (men and women), as well as several other events (all broadcast in English).

I think that's the one I want too. I'll have to call Brighthouse and ask if the Aisa channel has Star also, as it is not listed thad way. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top