Whitten not taking orders

Zerksies

IMG_0658.jpeg

When I saw Joe at SBE he was saying he’s has a three year waiting period for orders. It good for him that he has so many orders that he can do this. I know he’s a one man show. Personally I would hired some people before I even done this.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
View attachment 699139
When I saw Joe at SBE he was saying he’s has a three year waiting period for orders. It good for him that he has so many orders that he can do this. I know he’s a one man show. Personally I would hired some people before I even done this.
I ordered mine around Labor Day '21 and it arrived on new year's eve '21. I paid the extra $150 for the 4 month delivery versus the regular delivery that at that time was going to be Nov '22. My case was brown leather with genuine ostrich. Beautiful case. If you were looking for something from him I would call to confirm details and if he still does his quicker turnarounds for the extra fee. He was very easy to deal with versus most others.

Zerksies

I ordered mine around Labor Day '21 and it arrived on new year's eve '21. I paid the extra $150 for the 4 month delivery versus the regular delivery that at that time was going to be Nov '22. My case was brown leather with genuine ostrich. Beautiful case. If you were looking for something from him I would call to confirm details and if he still does his quicker turnarounds for the extra fee. He was very easy to deal with versus most others.
I already have my case from Dad. I was looking to get another one done, I guess I’m screwed on that now.

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a custom Whitten case I ordered in 2019, completely bespoke, including the arrangement of the tubes. Joe's work, attention to detail, and customer service are of the highest caliber. I can see why he would not want to endanger the standard he has achieved by hiring outside help. I'm also very happy for him that he has garnered such demand, it is well deserved.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Great to see a US case maker getting this much support.
I miss the Whitten I sold a few years ago. Big mistake.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love my Whitten case. I keep my best cues in it in the closet.
It’s one of the older Whitten’s and it is a bit heavy and you need to load spacers in the tubes depending on shaft length.
My everyday case is a JB rugged.