Who are the top five players in your state?

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black-Balled said:
Thought they played in Hagerstown...Really think he's looking for another dose?

You are right, they did play, it was with the last 2... Matt did win.... After it was over B.J told Matt he could come to NC and play even if he bet $5000.00

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member
dannyb78 said:
You are right, they did play, it was with the last 2... Matt did win.... After it was over B.J told Matt he could come to NC and play even if he bet $5000.00

Hey Danny, I bet you that this NC match won't happen at all. These are just trash talk from Ussery. If he really wanted another stab at Clutterbuck, he would have been on the horn himself looking for Matt the minute he sets foot in NC.

The best way for it to happen is to post it here on the forum where everybody can read it and they can tell Ussery to put up or shut up!!

bayawak aka tirador.......
"You got the eight for life!!!"

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played that Lefty guy.

kevin s said:
Do you think Bobby Pickle fits in on this list? He is in action more than anyone I've ever seen! He may be in the top 10 bar table players in the world!! How about Robbie Langford? Lefty Bennett is also another player that road players have avoided while passing through Knoxville for years!!
I played that Lefty fella from Knoxville for something like $10 a game. He playes pretty steady, but I can't see how road players would dodge him. Just an opinion.