Who Are These Gangsters

jungledude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DSC01199.jpg
 
I have no idea, but the guy on the left looks like he wants the picture cause he sold his first big black truck and gets lunch a Chucky Cheez, and the other guy on the right has to take the truck around back and detail it in an hour for when the buyer and red shirt guy get back from lunch!:)

am I close?;)

Gerry
 
Gerry said:
I have no idea, but the guy on the left looks like he wants the picture cause he sold his first big black truck and gets lunch a Chucky Cheez, and the other guy on the right has to take the truck around back and detail it in an hour for when the buyer and red shirt guy get back from lunch!:)

am I close?;)

Gerry

No bet!!!:D
 
NOLA area???

I have to assume they are players from the NOLA area, Hump. But, they are way too young for me to know who they are. I would like to know how this new young Painter plays? Does he play over the old Painter?
 
Not even close, guys

:p :D :p The guy on the left is Jason LaFleur from Houma, La. and a very good pool player who sold the guy on the right this new truck. The guy on the right is my grandson, Branden, who I bought the truck for. :D

Bill, Painter shoots straight as an arrow but don't stay in action enough to be a top player but he can beat most of the locals. The old painter you talking about can't make a ball any more even though he still shows up at an occassional tournament with Scotty.
 
Yup, that's Jason alright. Nice guy, great player is an understatement.

Jason is a friend and a student of mine, right Gerald?.....SPF=randyg
 
jungledude said:
:p :D :p The guy on the left is Jason LaFleur from Houma, La. and a very good pool player who sold the guy on the right this new truck. The guy on the right is my grandson, Branden, who I bought the truck for. :D

Bill, Painter shoots straight as an arrow but don't stay in action enough to be a top player but he can beat most of the locals. The old painter you talking about can't make a ball any more even though he still shows up at an occassional tournament with Scotty.

That wouldn't be the "Houma Hitman" I've heard so much about would it, Hump?

Your grandson is a nice looking kid. Looks like he has worked out a bit in his young life.
 
randyg said:
Yup, that's Jason alright. Nice guy, great player is an understatement.

Jason is a friend and a student of mine, right Gerald?.....SPF=randyg

Randy, I remember Jason LaFleur and Mark Morvant's game taking a giant leap after going to your school. This was many years ago and I saw them recently and they are both still playing well. As I recall, they operated a BCA school in Houma for a while but have since closed that down.

Now I see that you are holding some classes in Houma, LA in the near future.
JoeyA
 
JoeyA said:
Randy, I remember Jason LaFleur and Mark Morvant's game taking a giant leap after going to your school. This was many years ago and I saw them recently and they are both still playing well. As I recall, they operated a BCA school in Houma for a while but have since closed that down.

Now I see that you are holding some classes in Houma, LA in the near future.
JoeyA


Hi Joey. Both Gentleman took their games up a couple of levels. I always enjoyed watching them compete.

Yes, I have two Pool Schools scheduled in La.

Oct. 5-6-7 at Buffalo Billiards in Metairie.
Oct. 12-13-14 at Tim Buc II in Houma.

I still have available spots for each school

Thanks,
randyg
 
Hey Randy

:D Randy, glad you coming to our area, I live 15 minutes from HOuma in Thibodaux, La. You can rest assure I'll talk up your clinics both in Houma and at Buffalo's.
 
Hey Randy

randyg said:
Thanks Gerald. Will you have time for supper?....randyg
whens Atlanta on your schedule this year or are you doing another Flyby ? or should that be a Drive By ??? :D
Phil
 
MrLucky said:
whens Atlanta on your schedule this year or are you doing another Flyby ? or should that be a Drive By ??? :D
Phil

After I leave Gerald and La. I head to Atlanta and then up to Charlotte. Are you ready to schedula some time together....SPF=randyg
 
Hey Hump

Hey Hump, If Squirrel and I make a little trip down your way get a good line on me and lets match up and play some. We been talking about a lil road trip through Lil Jon ville then down to your neck of the woods.

Harold
 
jungledude said:
:D Randy, glad you coming to our area, I live 15 minutes from HOuma in Thibodaux, La. You can rest assure I'll talk up your clinics both in Houma and at Buffalo's.

Quick point of information.....I was born in Thibodaux, LA :D
 
Harold, Squirrel will tell you I'll match up with anyone and make a fair game. You'll head towards New Orleans, lol....we will bet high !
 
Back
Top