Who can make me a good shaft?

sigep1967

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking at buying a new shaft for my cue but want a high ring count good hitting shaft. Who do you guys reccomend to make one for me. I have no interest in the laminated shafts out there just a good high ring count solid shaft.
 
I am looking at buying a new shaft for my cue but want a high ring count good hitting shaft. Who do you guys reccomend to make one for me. I have no interest in the laminated shafts out there just a good high ring count solid shaft.

masonh hooked me up twice! kent davis had a real cool 1 piece LD shaft i got to hit balls with at the WCCS. last but not least andy "moe f*ckrin" gilbert!

my buddy Rex (cyrex) tells me, and i confirmed it at the WCCS, that AZ's own flyingsnail (kenny koo) can make you a great hitting shaft. i got to hit balls with the shaft kenny made for ken murrell and it was the nutz! the next solid maple shaft i get is coming from kenny. i just gotta wait till tax return season (not too far away:wink:)

let us know what you go with
 
shaft

If you are near Tallahassee, Florida I can definitely build a decent shaft that hits firm. Ask Scotty Townsend.
Tom Gedris, Triple Cross Cues:cool:
 
two guys that make JAM up shafts.............great prices too

Joel Weinstock - 918-744-1808

Eddie Farris -918-521-0521

two of the midwests finest cue makers
 
Back
Top