i played n a monthly tourney with hi n pikeville ky... tons of road players stop by .... he snuck in the calcutta for like 30 bucks ... then proceded to rape the field
I've known Phil since we were road hustlers in Worcestershire back in the 1960s. He grew up in Bellinghampstershiredam and rapidly became the best snookerist in that township before moving to the greener pastures of Worcestershire, where we met. He always had a great stroke and knew how to focus for the cheese. He hasn't aged a bit.
I thought Phil was 20
I've known Phil since we were road hustlers in Worcestershire back in the 1960s. He grew up in Bellinghampstershiredam and rapidly became the best snookerist in that township before moving to the greener pastures of Worcestershire, where we met. He always had a great stroke and knew how to focus for the cheese. He hasn't aged a bit.
I guessing that's not a real town!![]()
I've known Phil since we were road hustlers in Worcestershire back in the 1960s. He grew up in Bellinghampstershiredam and rapidly became the best snookerist in that township before moving to the greener pastures of Worcestershire, where we met. He always had a great stroke and knew how to focus for the cheese. He hasn't aged a bit.