Who made this thing

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know who made this cue?
Its not signed or labeled the butt cap was glued on by the previous owner.

699c8f08b9eab26185e7fd10f88ce7fb.jpg

bf00d1dd2e6ec5c7d6eaf5f4b2b2d0d1.jpg

eb5059a5bb3f0e39f5c4025663708e53.jpg

7968636c080d9a31a1b9fafb70c1c4c3.jpg

d1afc7c0e5cca2133ed22a552123ea60.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

rick9005

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Abe Rich for sure. I had 2 like it and sold one. Abe's nephew Howard is selling one just like it right now on EBAY. Check it out.

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you

Az is a trip! you folks are unreal.

The vastness of the cue sport knowledge that is present on this site never ceases to amaze me. Thank you all again.
I will let the owner know.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
What caught my attention was the wrap. Diameter appears larger than the butt, not good. You don't want your wrap ''sticking out''. The builder could of not cut the indent for the wrap properly, or the new appearing wrap is non waxed irish linen.

Last edited:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What caught my attention was the wrap. Diameter appears larger than the butt, not good. You don't want your wrap ''sticking out''. The builder could of not cut the indent for the wrap properly, or the new appearing wrap is non waxed irish linen.

Maybe someone wanted a thicker wrap area and it was built up and then wrapped.

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New home

A friend came into my office with this cue and a Tedecol billiard cue from Cali Colombia both with two shafts. The story she told him was that she got them from a former boyfriend who went to jail for his involvement with drugs. She didn't know anything about the cues.

The Rich cue has two shafts and is straight. It will now find a new home with a young player who plays in a small bar in town and will be joining our local league. He is super excited to know who made it and can't believe its 10 years older than he is. He says its a real antique LOL!