Who would win a fistfight btw U.S. and Team Europe???

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
I give team Europe the nod.

Neils vs. Morris --- slight advantage Neils

Darryl vs. Earl --- slight advantage Darryl

Archer vs. Drago --- huge advantage Drago (lol!)

Deuel vs. Souquet --- a boring tie with much technical footwork

Shane vs. Stepanov --- slight advantage Shane

Whadd'ya guys think?

Last edited:

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:

Whadd'ya guys think?

Whhhhaaaaaaattt

Morris stomps out Neils using some Hawaiian fighting technique

The Pearl smacks down Peach ( can you fathom how much pent up rage that guy has)

Archer busts out some praying mantis/ slashing panther moves,
Drago starts bleeding cheesecake out of his ears and collapses :D

Deuel "softbreaks" Ralf in half

Shane's from SD, they grow em tough up in those parts. Shane administers a good ol fashioned beat down

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I think if you lined up the Euro team and Rodney had to have a go at all of them one at a time.............I take Rodney and give 6 to 5.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did anyone take a close look at the coach for Team Europe, Johann? This is one healthy looking stud. Earl was careful not to say anything to him.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i dont think this is an appropriate thread for what should be a Gentleman's Forum for a Gentleman's Game.

hope the Mods close it down.

DCP

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
bigskyjake said:
Whhhhaaaaaaattt

Deuel "softbreaks" Ralf in half
Lol! But actually, you're wrong...Archer gets the 7 from Drago. The rest of your line I might agree with. lol

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Tony Drago looks like he has been in MANY drunken bar brawls at the old pub. With that being said, I think Earl could use one of the many broken cuetec shafts he has accumalated over the years to puncture Drago's gut. Then after Kim Davenport mops up the gravy gut spill, Corey could throw a white glove on the ground and challenge Stepanov to a Corey "DUEL", lol.
After the Corey/Konstantin tilt, Ralf, Niels, and Daryl could take on Johnny, Shane, and Rodney in a 6 man tag team battle royal. Each battle is worth 1 point for a total of 3 points. First team to win 2 matches takes the cup. The loser must leave town of course, unless its Europe and then they must stay in Vegas....FOREVER.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
DrCue'sProtege said:
i dont think this is an appropriate thread for what should be a Gentleman's Forum for a Gentleman's Game.

DCP
It's all in fun, Dr. Cue.

worriedbeef

The Voice of Reason
Silver Member
at last some sensible debate and conversation on the mosconi cup!

the thought of deuel and souquet battling it out with all their technicalities made laugh!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
DrCue'sProtege said:

DCP
I think this is better than a lot of your threads.

Rodney Morris can take all of Europe I think one by one.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
Tony Drago looks like he has been in MANY drunken bar brawls at the old pub. With that being said, I think Earl could use one of the many broken cuetec shafts he has accumalated over the years to puncture Drago's gut. Then after Kim Davenport mops up the gravy gut spill, Corey could throw a white glove on the ground and challenge Stepanov to a Corey "DUEL", lol.
After the Corey/Konstantin tilt, Ralf, Niels, and Daryl could take on Johnny, Shane, and Rodney in a 6 man tag team battle royal. Each battle is worth 1 point for a total of 3 points. First team to win 2 matches takes the cup. The loser must leave town of course, unless its Europe and then they must stay in Vegas....FOREVER.
I thought battle royals were outlawed in Vegas since the mob was kicked out!!! lol

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:

Whadd'ya guys think?

I would have to take Mooris over Neils. Neils is in good shape, but they are in different weight classes. I don't know much about Stepanov, but I would have to take him over Shane. Unless of course, Shane can use his cue. Souquet over Deuel! Ralph has been the good guy too long and he is ready to bust out. He might just take on the whole U.S. team when he gets going. You know it is always the quiet ones to watch out for. :)

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
I think this is better than a lot of your threads.

Rodney Morris can take all of Europe I think one by one.
No, not according to my rules:

Either a battle royal or individual matchups. C'mon let's be fair! Imagine what Rodney could do to Souquet!!! lol.

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fun thread :)

I'd take neils vs rodney and even give up some odds. The man is a f'in monster who used to train in triathalons. Altho i'm sure rodney's pretty strong but Neils would def be the favorite due to his training.

Daryl vs earl.. i'd have to go with earl. Haven't seen much of Daryl but Earl looks like he could def whup some ass, plus he has that crazy person look going for him. Also, earl has a penchant for wearing goofy apperel so a sock full of quarters or a switchblade wrapped up in tennis grip wouldn't be too out of the question.

Archer vs Drago.. i googled some pics of drago and the man looks like a tree trunk, while archer looks like a tree branch so i'd definatly have to go with Drago.

Deuel vs Soquet .... If im not mistaken Souquet used to be in the german army for pool so i'm sure he will have an advantage over Deuel who looks like he hasn't lifted anything heavier than a pool cue or a trophy in his whole life.

SVB vs Stepanov is a toughie as they both look fairly weak. I'd have to go with the russian tho as most of the russians i've met have been pretty gangsterish and all knew how to fight.

So i would def bet on europe for that set of players.

If they were allowed to use pool cues as weapons tho the americans would have the edge as Corey and Shane would have the advantage due to their extra reach.

Plus earl has about 100 cutecs that he doesn't use any more that he could care less about breaking over someone's head.