Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
:happydance: I'm leaving work in 9 minutes :wave:

I'm going home to play some 14.1

Lookin to get into the 3rd rack

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im the house man at Leisure Time Billiards tonight and we are starting our second season of 14.1.

Looking very forward to it too. Strong competition this season.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Started out practicing 14.1 today, ran a 4, 5, 7, 5 at which point I gave up, no need to force it if it isn't working for you. Switched to 9 ball, beat the ghost, go figure.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played a little while. I ran twelve in the first rack and then bunted the next ball :eek:and left it in front of the side pocket with a perfect key ball and break ball. Then I ran a bunch more numbers less than 14 and miscued a few times. And then I got a 25 that ended with a scratch while breaking out two balls that I had managed to tie up together on the rail when I bumped another cluster apart.

Got hungry and quit. I haven't played but a couple times in the last couple months so I'm just trying to get in the habit of playing a little.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im the house man at Leisure Time Billiards tonight and we are starting our second season of 14.1.

Looking very forward to it too. Strong competition this season.

Good luck! Nice to have some competition in the real world. Post some of the runs for us imaginary peeps to compete with in cyberspace.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I played for a few hours today. Ran a 59 and 48. Not bad seeing I have only screwed my cue together twice in the last month. The rest of the time I played 12 ball - I am addicted to 12 ball (Thank you John Schmidt).

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played for a few hours today. Ran a 59 and 48. Not bad seeing I have only screwed my cue together twice in the last month. The rest of the time I played 12 ball - I am addicted to 12 ball (Thank you John Schmidt).

how do you rack that?

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Started out practicing 14.1 today, ran a 4, 5, 7, 5 at which point I gave up, no need to force it if it isn't working for you. Switched to 9 ball, beat the ghost, go figure.

Good shooting. The ghost usually plays quite well.

Last edited:

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nice. Twelve ball is a hard habit to break. Ever played 11 ball?

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day before yesterday I had 2 14s back to back. They could have been 15s but I tried for very difficult break shots. Yesterday I couldn't hit the rail to say nothing of a pocket.

Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be leaving the house in just a few minutes to spend the afternoon at Break & Run. I hope for some 14:1 but it's usually 8 ball which I like next to 14:1. If I run 100 I'll let you know. Heck, if I run 16 I'll let you know.

Dave Nelson

BigRigTom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I plan to play a little bit in practice mode later today...still trying to break my high run of 25!:eek:

Out APA 9 Ball team plays tonight at the Arena in Simi Valley, Ca. starting at 730 PM so I guess it will have to be 9 ball for me tonight.

More 14.1 at home over the week end though...guaranteed!